What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.45 Wolves, Micronize, it's too big for a lay win bet but the lay place is 2.46. I'm laying for a place. It has some place stats to it's name but the horse to way too unpredictable. I definitely can't see it winning and I'm hoping it doesn't reach a place too.

Still have 2 or 3 more bets for today, nothing warranting a decent win bet as of yet.

2.20 Wetherby, Theflyingportrait, currently around 3.8, I'm laying. I do hope the price shortens but even at 3.8 I'm laying. The horse won over c/d, it was raised from 130 to 135 and I think it could be a 135 horse but I think the horse needs at least good ground or good to firm to be really at it's best. A lay for me.

Last bet of the day for me.

3.35 Punchestown, battleoverdoyen. Currently around 2.28, Im getting stuck into this hard for a win

I'd as easily lay an odds on shot. The other was odds against. You're probably a member of the other Irish forum where people tip and spout about big prices but never get a winner. I also lay horses that are 3.3/3.5/3.7. That an issue too ?

There was no sarcasm in my post.

Morning

2.00 Thurles-​Sassy Diva @ 13-8 [Skybet]

Seems to be a lot of confidence behind this mare

12.10 Ayr, Buster Valentine, currently around 2.34'ish. I'm shocked the price is so big. I was looking at it last night and it was around 2.0 guide price on Betfair. I had it priced up myself at about 1.7 and was expecting to see that this morning. I'm backing to win.
The horse cost a good few bob, and looks like a lot is thought about the horse. The second fav Dunly seems to be one of those hoses that's difficult to win with and more of a 'place horse.' It won't take much to win this race.

12.25 Taunton, some day soon. around 1.99, I'm laying this. I made a note last time it ran, not to back it next time out, I didn't put a reason though, homer simpson job!

12.25 Taunton, some day soon. around 1.99, I'm laying this. I made a note last time it ran, not to back it next time out, I didn't put a reason though, homer simpson job!

System works, send more money:lol:

Last edited:
12.45, Ayr. Dali Mail, the price is a bit bigger than I would have liked at around 2.92. I'm laying this. It's a very competitive maiden and I'll be surprised if it wins.

14:40 Taunton - Dutching Bodes Well (SP) and Serveontime (10/1) e/w on each plus R/F these two. Price from PP.

(Very speculative, and am a bit worried that ATR are saying "There's no way this is good ground" (2017diary comment above.) Still, better stick with it, I guess!)

Last edited:
FYI re Taunton Going Good

ATR commentator just said "There's no way this is good ground".

I live an hour or so away and if they’ve had anywhere near what we’ve had it can’t possibly be “good”

P.S. go Rocket Ronnie !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
2 more bets for me today.

2.25 Ayr, No Hassle Hoff, laying this currently around 3.0. I had this price up a lot higher this morning.

Not sure how sure she got beat!

I didn't see the race, but a head in it, very unfortunate. The money was down today it seems. Definitely one to keep an eye on, preferably on good to soft/soft I reckon. I was going to have a bet on the horse myself but the only reason I didn't was the good going, i was praying to see 'soft' in the going somewhere. Hopefully they recoup losses next time out.

Last bet of the day for me. Good luck to anyone who's continuing on betting.

3.05 Thurles, Commandant. There has been very good money for this today and it kind of worries me. But I'll be laying this horse today. It's around 2.14 currently, it won just over a week ago and it is a weak contest today but the horse seems very temperamental and I'm not sure (hoping) it won't go in today.

I wasn't going to have another bet today but in the 7.15, So High, the price is huge at 2.66 so I'm going to have a win bet on it.

Last bet of the day for me. Good luck to anyone who's continuing on betting.

3.05 Thurles, Commandant. There has been very good money for this today and it kind of worries me. But I'll be laying this horse today. It's around 2.14 currently, it won just over a week ago and it is a weak contest today but the horse seems very temperamental and I'm not sure (hoping) it won't go in today.

Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back