What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considered Opinion (6.45W) is 3 from 3 at this track, & ran her best race latest when winning comfortably at this distance. Susequently raised in class, she failed to last home in a strongly run Chelmsford race over 2f further.
Missing for 3 months since, but she has run well fresh previously, and her trainer is likely to have her primed for this £10k pot.
9/2 B365, 4/1 generally

One of those awful races where you know the one you layed is hating it but that it's going to get up

Touched over 40/1 in running, just one of those things.

Last bet of the day for me on not a great day's racing.

2.15 Mussel, Come On Charlie, around 2.3, backing this hard to win.

Touched over 40/1 in running, just one of those things.

Last bet of the day for me on not a great day's racing.

2.15 Mussel, Come On Charlie, around 2.3, backing this hard to win.

WD, the best thing there was seeing Nendrum getting up & walking around

Last edited:
Fakenham 3:10 Midnight Queen. This has a chance on the form book. Drifted to a very backable price now at 9/1.

Last edited:
2.30 southwell, Rouge Vif, around 2.86, laying this. Good money for it, but I just don't like it.

Didnt back anything yet, some interesting races ahead.

3:30 Southwell - Lantiern

(Ran quite well on debut at Ascot 31-days ago. Nicely bred, could well improve and progress to better things.)

Shout Marble, well done! :thumbsup:

(Lantiern very disappointing, moved smoothly into second place (from the back) entering the straight and then found absolutely nothing. Oh well, that's racing!)

Missed it but you knockin em in Martin wd

Ps your old mate Trans Express was an easy spot for a winner on sunday, bit short but ok in a multi

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Ludlow 2:50 Carroll's Milan. 7/1. She has some good form in hurdle events. I can see why they are taking the 7/1 on her first start in a handicap. This is a horse worth having on-side against the two short priced market leaders.

Last edited:
First decent bet in a few days, 12.50 Haydock, Newtide, laying this, around 2.12 at the minute.

I'm a bit poorer after my earlier bet, I'm hoping I can recover. The next at Kempton 4.30, Magic Image. I was told about this horse a few weeks back and I was told it was very very smart. I'm surprised to see the price so big at 2.82. But I'm getting stuck in for the win.

Good luck to anyone who's betting on for the evening.

Ouch!
RP analyst's view:
Magic Image, a half-sister to six Flat winners including Promesse De L'Aube (1m2f inc German Listed; RPR 98) and Elite Army (1m-1m4f inc AW 2yo/Listed; 113), was green throughout and never looked like justifying favouritism.

Chelmsford 6.00

Deep Intrigue is out to a stupid price at 3.1 on the exchanges. Richard Hughes horses can come in for some serious hype and on paper these two have nothing between them.

Chelmsford 6.00

Deep Intrigue is out to a stupid price at 3.1 on the exchanges. Richard Hughes horses can come in for some serious hype and on paper these two have nothing between them.
Great stuff slim

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Point In Time 8.15K travelled all over her field latest, and needed little help from the saddlle to put the race to bed convincingly. The 3lbs she's raised for that shouldn't be nearly enough to halt her progress, and there ought to be enough pace today for the slight drop in trip not to be a problem.
Looks a good bet at the current 11/4.

Havent' been doing much at all, getting over a flu.

5.45 Kempton, Carnival Rose, around 2.04, laying this one fairly hard.

Little point in being clever tomorrow. Lalor, Altior, Blaklion, Crievehill, Royal Vacation, all have strong chances I think.

Last edited:
Aintree 1:00 - Jet Set is worth chancing, on a good mark and low weight. I will stick her in a win L63 with the others.

Little point in being clever tomorrow. Lalor, Altior, Blaklion, Crievehill, Royal Vacation, all have strong chances I think.

I'm against Lalor today. Different track, not sure I trust the trainer. Dynamite Dollars ran ok against him at Chelters and whilst it's a tough task to turn the form round he's in good hands and the 7s available last night was too big. I have him in an ew double with Blaklion.

Other bets are Sceau Royal and ST Calvados ap in the Tingle Creek and Double Shuffle in the Many Clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back