What Are You Listening To Now?

Quick!!!!!! Send the guys with the strait jackets around to Latey's place!!!!!!!!!

I've spent the last couple of hours (with a break in between for a roast pork dinner - mmmmmm!!!!!) trying to burn cds. I finally seem to have suceeded & I'm on cd no 5 of 5 (Hootie & The Blowfish - Cracked Rear View) having already sorted out Pink Floyd - Echoes, Best Of; Jeff Buckley - Grace & Caesars - Paper Tigers.

pink floyd echoses and buckley cd are terrific..must have forget her on the buckley cd as well, some version of the album dosent have that song.

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Jul 30 2005, 10:44 PM
Glad to hear it, cheers Will!! I'm glad that my brother & dad have extensive CD collctions I can burn!!
My collection is VERY extensive. Interested? I can hand-pick you the very best in, er light listening. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Euro!

Right now I have James Blunt - Back To Bedlam; Jeff Buckley - Grace & Coldplay - X & Y playing on 'random' in the hi-fi. In a very mellow mood tonight after spending the evening in the delightful company of my best friend. B)

After seeing Oasis in Marley Park I cant get enough of there new album. The importance of being idle is going to be a big hit. Quality Oasis.

Anyone recommend Gorillaz's Demon Days?

Wasn't too keen on Feel Good Inc but can't get Dare out of my head,very catchy!!

Listening to X & Y,IMO there best album yet and Don't Believe the Truth.

Arkwright, I love the album. I prefer feel good inc. to Dare but there's a track on the album called Kids With Guns...brilliant B)

Marianne Faithfull - Broken English

I've only just discovered her despite her having been around for years and have just received her Greatest Hits from Amazon for the bargain price of only £3.33!

Originally posted by Gareth Flynn@Jul 18 2005, 10:51 PM
Why does he sing "I've got a plan" when he blatantly doesn't?
Every bloody time I hear that line I think of that now, Gareth!! :lol: You're right, too - I can't work it out either! Apparently he wrote the song after a girlfriend dumped him, but thought if he cunningly changed a few bits of it then people wouldn't think it was about her or something.

It's still a very, very good album though - I can't tire of listening to it.

On the way to work this morning I had The Caesars - Paper Tigers in the CD player. It's a very good album - one of those that I liked straightaway on the first listen to it. "Jerk It Out" is one of the songs of the year so far, in my opinion.

as something sad has happened, with me, i am in the mood to listen to
Cosi Celeste by Zucchero and Cheb Mami
the whole day

WASSER why sad mate????

I was reminded at the recent funeral I attended of a beautiful piece of music/song/hymn? called... I WATCH THE SUNRISE ...I managed to download a version by DANIEL O'DONNEL (AN's fav singer :rolleyes: ) last night and will burn it to disk later... its an emotional piece of music/song...........and a possible tear jerker but they do play it at weddings and funerals ......

Back