What are you watching

vqnn.png

Currently downloading and watching a few.

Arrow
Person of Interest
From Dusk until Dawn
Utopia
Shield
and the daddy of them all James Spader in The Blacklist.

Enjoy them more than most movies

Watched some of Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Fallen Skies and Vikings but couldn't really get into them.

Best series for me were

Boston Legal Spartacus and Lost but alas they are no more.

Would be happy to have a look at anything anyone can recommend

Breaking Bad if you haven't seen it
Banshee if you can get it, HBO show so gets dcma'd fairly quickly
Boss is good but cancelled
The Newsrooms good
The Good Wife gets extremely good although the first couple of seasons aren't great
Mad Men
The Americans

If you like comedy
Legit
New Girl
2 Broke Girls
Community (not for everyone though)
Brooklyn nine nine
Episodes

Of what you watch I think Persons of Interest is outstanding, not sure where its going after the finale this year and The Blacklist is a bit cheesy at times (low level FBI analyist manages to pretty much run every operation and do what she wants for example) but is very entertaining

The Good Wife at the moment is fantastic.
The Walking Dead I love.
Watched series 1 of Breaking Bad but just couldn't warm to it.
Southland was terrific from the get go - now sadly no more.
Episodes - series 3 just started on BBC 2

Julien Temples documentary about Rio that was on Imagine, BBC last night was pretty amazing. Need to watch it again, though as was trying to decorate at the same time and it was mainly subtitles. Programme had been recommended on Radio6. On iplayer for a week or so.

For anyone who saw the first 2 seasons, Braquo comes back with season 3 on FOX on Monday night. I caught the first episode on Sky Most Popular last night.

ok, Community may be getting 'uncancelled' for the second time if rumours today are true (Hulu are the ones interested)

24 is still cheesy as anything, but fun all the same, and Chloe 'opened a socket' this week, not much to go on the bingo card

116kv20.png

For true blood fans, poster for season 7, WTF Sookie crying blood tears!!

true-blood-final-season.jpg

Fargo. Couple of episodes in and it's excellent. Martin Freeman and Billy Joe Thornton tremendous casting.

Better than excellent - just watched the series finale. Nearly caught up on True Detective (3 more to watch) - both shows were outstanding.

Did anyone carry on watching Fargo? I watched it for a few weeks and then saw an episode that I assumed was the last one but, as I'd totally lost track of what was going on I didn't bother seeing if there was another episode the following week.

Oops; thought I was going mad then but realised I'd read 'Watchers on the Wall', then read the 'better than excellent' comment without reading the quote. Which then [probably] explains why I didn't understand what was happening. Lack of concentration. Combined with worrying that the nice lady policewoman would meet a sticky end. Now need to work out if I did actually see the last episode. There's just too much to see; still haven't started on series 2 of Breaking Bad and now there's all the football and Wimbledon. In fact I bought The Beiderbecke Tapes a couple of years ago to watch and I still haven't got round to seeing that. And I've been retired for nearly a year....

still loving 24, its silly and predictable, but love every minute of it lol.
I think we just need the silent countdown for the bingo card to be full now :)

So the summer seasons started now, anyone watching anything new? It tends to be not so good but every now and then a gem pops up.

I like gang related, but viewing figures say it will be cancelled before long
Under the Dome has just started again, I got bored after about 3 episodes so not watching
True Blood has started pretty well.
I'm liking Dominion but time will tell which way it goes, 2nd episode was a lot weaker than the first.
Mystery Girls, nothing special but ok
Enjoyed Reckless
The Leftovers definately has potential, but who knows which way it will go.

On the upside, Community saved from the jaws of death by a deadline day pickup by yahoo entertainment (who???) only downside is Donald Glover isn't coming back :(

The Newsroom series 3 starts soon too

Back