What are you watching

Just finished Season 1 of True Detective and enjoyed it, loved the way it flitted between past and modern day for the first few episodes and then took you forward from modern day to track the killer. I thought Matthew McConaughey was excellent, not really my favourite actor but he was great in this. I'm also watching Gotham weekly on Ch5 and enjoying that too, they've just been given the OK for a 3rd season.

The Night Manager is a superb offering from the Beeb. Acting, plot, camera work and locations are excellent.

Only watched the first one of TNM with Cheltenham taking up my evenings in Thailand but will get round to it.

Can anyone tell me was IP Man 3 made in English language or is it only Chinese with English subs?

Peaky Blinders was really good. Cillian Murphy was exceptional.

Not sure what to look at next.

Tried Sherlock.. something in.it that I couldn't fully buy into.

Daredevil is a ridiculous plotline.

Looking at Walking Dead, but just a habit now, it bores me to tears.

You might like it. Available on Popcorn and on Showbox.
A very high rating on on imdb (8.6)
The story of a historical figure -- Ragnar Lothbrok -- and his merry crew.
Filmed on location in Ireland, but looking as Scandinavian as could be.

Marcella -by the same man who wrote The Bridge ( Swedish/Danish version). Two episodes down and it's gripping stuff. Anna Friel in the lead, and Jamie Barber for some eye candy if the plot is too much.

Marcella -by the same man who wrote The Bridge ( Swedish/Danish version). Two episodes down and it's gripping stuff. Anna Friel in the lead, and Jamie Barber for some eye candy if the plot is too much.

Jamie Bamber is in it?? How did I miss that....... [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Really enjoyed The people vs Oj Simpson series
I had vague memories of the trial as a child but I had no idea the trial took on a massive racial element and I found the whole series fascinating, even the 10 or so main characters(apart from Cuba gooding jnr as OJ) were brilliant likenesses to their real characters.

Really enjoyed The people vs Oj Simpson series
I had vague memories of the trial as a child but I had no idea the trial took on a massive racial element and I found the whole series fascinating, even the 10 or so main characters(apart from Cuba gooding jnr as OJ) were brilliant likenesses to their real characters.

Yes so did I - unbelievable really that he got off. Fascinating to watch and the likenesses were spot on.

Watched Legends of Tomorrow which is pretty tame but Johan Hex turned up in week 11 so I thought I'd get the movie starring the never out of work Josh Brolin and the brilliant John Malkovich.

Not the worst and far from the best movie but it was worth watching if mainly for the special effects

Back