Where did you lose your virginity?

If only they knew.....

Dear English Heritage/ BHA

I'd like to nominate Huntingdon racecourse for a Blue Plaque based on disturbing information recently received.

I can actually claim that mine already has a Blue Plaque awarded to it - not I hasten to add for my exploits more to do with an O Wilde who used to live in same house sometime before.

You beat me to it Grey:lol:......... but it was just begging the response though wsn't it

Last edited:
Suprisingly NO! It was actually a house in Tite St. which I didn't mention since I was anticipating some kind of smutty response!

Wildehouse.JPG

The following people have lived in Tite Street:
So which of them was it, jinny?

I'm pleased to report that I have wonderful sex at least three times a week at 53.

Not bad, considering I live at no. 8.

Wow - I'm impressed, Gareth! The very same No.34 and pic of front window of flat where offending deed took place!

My mate's sister's bed with some young tart from Woking called Sarah. Unfortunately I didn't realise my mate's sister's bedroom had a balcony upon which two of my friends decided to view the whole event.

Going down the pub the week after and seeing them hold up pieces of card with 1 and 2 on them was not in the slightest bit funny.

My mate's sister's bed with some young tart from Woking called Sarah. Unfortunately I didn't realise my mate's sister's bedroom had a balcony upon which two of my friends decided to view the whole event.

Going down the pub the week after and seeing them hold up pieces of card with 1 and 2 on them was not in the slightest bit funny.

Count yourself lucky that they didn't take pics and plaster them on the pub walls :D

Back