World Hurdle 2015

I think Jonjo virtually ruled out Exotic Dancer one year too and he miraculously turned up on the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the media got tipped off that the horse had hurt his back..

By the time they contacted Jonjo, he told them the horse was fine which he was after spending a few hours in the equine pool

The media being the media made a mountain out of a molehill

6/1 isnt terrible but you could hardly have much faith given his prep/season.

hope he turns up as it could make the market for others. have my eye on lieutenant colonel.

If it's touch and go I can't see him running him when he can perhaps get him spot on for Aintree

Having backed ROR I hope he does wait because if PN's are the favs it's a very winnable race

Jimmy Google tells me a Rai is roughly equal to half-an-acre, so I can only assume Isaan is underwater! :lol:

From an interview with Henderson on Sporting Life

The dark horse

Blue Fashion. Without a doubt. I had to rack my brains to think who this horse actually was when Henderson started talking about him in glowing terms for the Ladbrokes World Hurdle, for which he’s a 16/1 chance with Sky Bet (non-runner, no bet). He’s the horse that chased home Faugheen at Ascot. He’s the horse that chased home More Of That, giving him 6lb, the previous season at Haydock. He’s the horse that is related to stayers. He’s the horse that’s massively unexposed. He’s the horse that goes well fresh. He’s the World Hurdle dark horse.

He's the horse that's so dark, that he was mentioned on Page One of this thread in mid-January. :)

Blue Fashion's price has yoyo'd the last week; being as high as 48 yesterday, but right back into 17.5 as of 30 seconds ago. I understand he works tomorrow, and that will determine his participation. If he goes, he clearly has chances in a wide-open race, but a run may not be a forgone conclusion quite yet.

Last edited:
I was only thinking this weekend, that we haven't had the usual number of injuries, albeit we've entered that spot now where the smallest thing will be enough

Noel Fehily not the kind of jockey to do the wrong thing by his horse.
Tom Hogan said after his County Hurdle win on Silver Jaro that NF was one of the best jockeys riding.
Not a lot has changed since.

Looking likely that Fehily won't be on board as his contract could mean he'd need to ride Zarkandar. Nothing definite as yet but that would be a big loss to the former champion's chances.

He's the horse that's so dark, that he was mentioned on Page One of this thread in mid-January. :)

Blue Fashion's price has yoyo'd the last week; being as high as 48 yesterday, but right back into 17.5 as of 30 seconds ago. I understand he works tomorrow, and that will determine his participation. If he goes, he clearly has chances in a wide-open race, but a run may not be a forgone conclusion quite yet.

Worked like a stuffed pig this morning :whistle:

The only stuffed-pig in sight will be you with your Beat That vouchers rammed up your inky-dinky, when Blue Fashion struts clear after the last. ;)

:lol:

Last edited:
Looking likely that Fehily won't be on board as his contract could mean he'd need to ride Zarkandar. Nothing definite as yet but that would be a big loss to the former champion's chances.
Agree this would be a blow for Rock on Ruby. If it is the case, who would replace him? My vote would be Ruby, but more realistically Daryl Jacob

The only stuffed-pig in sight will be you with your Beat That vouchers rammed up your inky-dinky, when Blue Fashion struts clear after the last. ;)

:lol:

6.18p I got on Beat That. I'm daft but not that supid :p I have about 70 times that on ROR...........by all means you can ram them up my inky-dinky if he loses.

Can't believe Barry isn't going to ride Blue Fashion in fact I'm shocked to hear it.........so no Bintang I'm afraid

Back