World Hurdle 2015

Didn't RoR get a total hiding in the two and half miler at Aintree, in 2012 behind Oscar Whiskey?

He got a bigger pasting by Spirit Son the year before but nearly beat The New One last season. 8/1 NRNB is fair given he's the best horse in the race if More of That and Annie Power don't show up.

I'll bet you a bottle of Bintang that Gerahty rides Blue Fashion ahead of Beat That.

That's how confident I am.....that you're full of sh*it. :lol:

Is that the same confidence as you showed by putting £200 e/w on him to win the RSA in the ante-post comp Grassy

Didn't RoR get a total hiding in the two and half miler at Aintree, in 2012 behind Oscar Whiskey?

The Aintree track was never going to favour ROR's running style, and in 7 races around tracks the RP describes as 'sharp' he has mustered just 2 very minor victories - at Taunton and Plumpton.
Last season's Aintree blip was in The New One's form, not his.

I'll bet you a bottle of Bintang that Gerahty rides Blue Fashion ahead of Beat That.

That's how confident I am.....that you're full of sh*it. :lol:

I don't think they sell Bitang here probably banned the company knowing the Thais......Anyway I had Patrick call Sean to Shamus who called Barry and ask him which Henderson horse would he like to ride in the World Hurdle They've been terribly slow getting back to me but Patrick said that Barry told Shamus to call Sean to get Patrick to tell me "Iris's Gift will pish up"

Hope it's not to late for you to have a bet:lol:

Yesterday the quotes were it was "long odds against" MOT running at Cheltenham.

You have to admire the cheek, really.

Yesterday the quotes were it was "long odds against" MOT running at Cheltenham.

You have to admire the cheek, really.

I think Jonjo virtually ruled out Exotic Dancer one year too and he miraculously turned up on the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6/1 isnt terrible but you could hardly have much faith given his prep/season.

hope he turns up as it could make the market for others. have my eye on lieutenant colonel.

I won't contemplate backing horses at the festival who have interrupted preps. Yes, you'll get caught out by the odd Binocular, but you'll miss plenty of losers as well

Sam to ride SDR.
Talk of Ruby riding Zarkandar but Mullins has pretty much confirmed Briar Hill.

I won't contemplate backing horses at the festival who have interrupted preps. Yes, you'll get caught out by the odd Binocular, but you'll miss plenty of losers as well

I think this is right, and like many others I have my suspicions about Binocular anyway.

But might you make an exception for Annie Power? I think I will if she runs in the Mares race.

Blue Fashion had been drifting most of last week, and reached a high of 48 yesterday, but is back into 34 to back today......Whisper is 29 to Back.

Blue Fashion had been drifting most of last week, and reached a high of 48 yesterday, but is back into 34 to back today......Whisper is 29 to Back.
Bill Esdaile ‏@BillEsdaile 36m36 minutes ago
With news that Beat That misses the World Hurdle, Blue Fashion and Whisper could now take their chance. Both work tomorrow.

Beat That is out of the festival.

Not good news for the winning England team from last year's LON

AntePostBet_zpsc8cb1a07.jpg

Yep - it's for the Gold Cup. The tenner double on Faugheen and SDG doesn't look so bad though.

Last edited:
Back