2 Year olds 2009

Alfred Nobel and Lillie Langtry are going for the sales races at Newmarket on Saturday, I guess to capture the sire's title for Danehill Dancer !

Dynasty (another Danehill Dancer) may also run in the colts race, even the place money is well worth having.

I'd like to see Viscount Nelson left in it

Word from Goffs is that Fencing Master (who did a remarkable impression of his father on his debut) and or Beethoven will be their runner in the Group 1 for colts with Cabaret being a very interesting runner in the fillys equivalent.

I don't think Fencing Master was showing much at home before his maiden at Dundalk. He didn't have the usual fancy entries and was friendless in the market for his debut (5-1?) I wonder if he's showing them more now.

Beethoven has certainly been kept busy in his attempts to win the Ballydoyle 2yo competition for me!!!

still if aidan is sending him over he's in with a shout i would like to know what hes sending over to the breeders cup juvenile races

Very disappointing Colin, can only think it was the faster ground for this daughter of Danehill Dancer? I backed Lady Lupus in that race and she is definitely one to keep an eye on when stepped up in trip.

Runs today at Navan - Lady Lupus that is.

I think Cape Amber is the one to take out of the race, jockey had to stop riding near the finish and switch him, otherwise he would have won.

Back