2 Year olds 2009

Flame,

Do you know what is going on with Skanky Biscuit and La De Two?

Cheers.

Two year old scene is hotting up pretty nicely. A really good looking Gimcrack tomorrow, a Ballydoyle army entered in the Futurity on Saturday and Dick Turpin on the same card in the sales race while CC, Alfred Nobel, Arcano etc all clash in the Morny on Sunday.

Last edited:
Zanzibari an interesting runner for Sheikh Mohammed - impressed with the way he puts his head down and battles and at 12/1 is a decent value bet.

Probably not a great race, but a hell of a training effort by David Evans to keep Star Rover enthusiastic enough to win a Listed event at the Ebor meeting, having been on the go since March 28th.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see Cape Blanco 2moro a very impressive Juvenile he is the pick of ballydoyles so far he was impressive in the Tyros but that form hasn't been tested YET but i still think he's 1 of the juveniles of the season

Will be interesting to see Cape Blanco 2moro a very impressive Juvenile he is the pick of ballydoyles so far he was impressive in the Tyros but that form hasn't been tested YET but i still think he's 1 of the juveniles of the season

He has looked impressive so far - very different ground conditions tomorrow though. They have an interesting bunch of juveniles this year.

Anyone know what the plan for Kingfort is? Has to be a worry that he has not reappeared - though a word of warning regarding him is that he was sure to be pretty well wound up for that maiden (a hot one) win as is the norm for the yard.

Galileo- Kingsfort is entered in The National,Royal Lodge,Dewhurst and Racing Post but i think he will need another run and then go for the Royal Lodge would be a guess but KP knows better than any1.I hope he didn't get an injury because i would like KP to have a nice juvenile

I see were you are coming from but form lines with 2 year olds are worthless in my opinion as horses meet each other at different points of progression.

Back