2016 Gold Cuppin

b7dd4e434ba3e3d2fba5d7114a472cfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just clicked on the guy's Twitter acciount to see who he is, there's quite an amusing alternative view from someone else, I daren't show Grassy :lol:

Given the support for Vautour, and the accusations of Tourettes, I will state for the record - and to avoid any confusion - that it is not my Twitter account. :)

You are all so involved in whether Vautour stays or not and this is simply not a case of if he does he wins.

I heard some idiot talk about him as being as good as Kauto Star on some preview night that PN was on......Duh!!!

PN never commented but I can imagine what he was thinking. Kauto Winner of 5 King George's and 2 Gold Cups Vautour winner of the Supreme and a f***ing JLT

He must have felt like scudding him round the lug.

The man with the least to say but the most worth listening to was Davey Russell who I thought was going to cry and the thought of not getting the leg over on Don Cossack....He obviously thinks he's a certainty and is praying BC has a rush of blood to the head and rides Don Poli.

My final 3 for the race

1. Don Cossack

2. Don Poli

3. Ruby Walsh

The County Carlow handler told the Sun: “Vautour has done far better work this week than he has in the last three [weeks]. That tells me he should go for the Gold Cup. Every year at Christmas Vautour disappoints us a bit, and every year he improves in the spring and for the hill at Cheltenham. This year looks no different. We expect a huge run.”

:ninja:

"This year looks no different. We expect a huge run..........to about 2m7f"

Fixed that for ye lads. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back