A little system for the Festival

I've been following a 'backing horses that placed the previous year' system. But missed out Any Currency.

-£120 going in to the last day, looks like a losing system for the first time since I posted it up

Anyways always the chance one or two of these will salvage the situation :ninja:

Dicosimo 2.10 1st time hood

Hawk High 2.10 1st time blinkers

Wait For Me 2.10 1st time hood

Jetstream Jack 4.50 1st time hood

Solar Impulse 5.30 1st time blinkers

28/1 winner of the last race ( £5 e.w. at 40/1's on the machine ). Good way to end the week. If we hadn't have had the 2 fallers at the last in the one race it would have been healthy profit again.

I alighted upon Solar Impulse last night as one of a handful to back but forgot all about this 'system'. Still, I got 33/1 (and I have witnesses...) and that recouped all losses on the week, including ante-post, and left me... wait for it... 0.75pts in front. Considering the near-20pt wipeout I suffered yesterday, that was more relief than pleasure.

A fourth at 7-1 and 28-1 winner in the last , if my maths are correct, means a £25 profit on the week based on £5ew all at SP.

System never fails :lol:

Do we count cheekpieces? [I assume not]. Martello Tower fits in with the 'previous festival form' as well.

Pendra first time blinkers in the Kim Muir. Not sure about Sizing Codelco in the Brown Bros; tb1. Asthurriah[sp] h1

Same DH. Thought had it won jumping the last. Gutted but great display under the weight.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Think tomorrow is just Magie du Ma h1 [1:10] and Turcagua h1[2:50]. Not as many first time headgear horses as previous years?? And they all seem to have unpronounceable names....

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Magie du Ma 50/1 is somewhat intriguing at in The Triumph. Unraced in the UK to date. Any whispers from the Pipe camp?
Maybe some of the French form followers have an opinion?

Back