Age of Reason

As unpalatable as it may sound, be nice to your friend's birds.

People care what other people think.

Even better if your friends bird tells her mates you are not far short of john holmes and can bang away like a shithouse door in a hurricane

Last edited:
Looked up a couple of UK dating sites today...every art gallery and theatre in Britain must be full to the rafters every night of the week!! What a croc of shit!!

Last edited:
My personal experience of seeking relationships is rather dated but Bar's advice is sound. Unfortunately in my case proven in the negative as my mates's WAGS always blamed me for leading their partners astray- a postion of scapegoat was clearly vacant-and would tell women I brought along. Luckily I met someone purely by chance and she's been my partner for 34 years.
I understand, from friends that have suddenly reentered the game in their 40's and 50's, that the Friends Reunited dating website is extremely good for raising confidence levels and for the opportunity to meet a large number of women. Can't say whether or not any subsequent relationships they have have come from there as I have a feeling that they wouldn't say.

Go to a pub/club and be yourself. Bar a couple here and there there most of my notches have hit on me and I aint Casanova. Wearing a shirt and shiny shoes and having bucket loads of misplaced codifence with my pigeon chest sticking out is good for one ride (without even trying a yard - think Charles Byrnes non trier) every four months or so. Play the game.

Things are getting interesting:

http://www.spiegel.de/images/image-16682-galleryV9-dbjr.jpg

Things are going wrong:

http://www.spiegel.de/images/image-16705-galleryV9-kuwx.jpg

Why would you want to be in a relationship with a woman anyway. They are vile creatures. There are plenty of people who are in relationships simply for the sake of being in one. It covers up for any need to progress your own career or deal with deep inner insecurities. My hobbies since regaining my single status are gambling, drinking late into the night and playing live poker tournaments for fun. What girl would put up with that lifestyle? None. But why should I swap doing what makes me happy to tell some self critical, low on confidence bird that she doesn't look fat? As a great man once said "Fuck that". Well yeah, literaly fuck it and then walk away...

Last edited:
Why would you want to be in a relationship with a woman anyway. They are vile creatures. There are plenty of people who are in relationships simply for the sake of being in one. It covers up for any need to progress your own career or deal with deep inner insecurities. My hobbies since regaining my single status are gambling, drinking late into the night and playing live poker tournaments for fun. What girl would put up with that lifestyle? None. But why should I swap doing what makes me happy to tell some self critical, low on confidence bird that she doesn't look fat? As a great man once said "Fuck that". Well yeah, literaly and than wake away...

But are you really happy....:D

SC - I take it that your experiences have been just a little short of blissful, then? :lol:

Ever considered approaching beautiful, slim, intelligent and confident wimmin and asking for a date?

But come on, be serious, guys. Euro really does seem to want to meet someone he can feel warm and fuzzy with long-term. Don't dump all your spleen on him - give him some positive help.

And can we please hear all about Salougate?

Salougate? Mother of child, child and me along with six of the mother friends on holiday in August. I bailed out on day 4 an emotional wreck and spent twelve hours in the airport to fly home. The lesson I learnt was don't put yourself out to try and please other people or to conform with what people believe is the right thing you should be doing.

Last edited:
Salougate? Mother of child, child and me along with six of the mother friends on holiday in August. I bailed out on day 4 am emotional wreck and spent twelve hours in the airport to fly home. The lesson I learnt was don't put yourself not to try and please other people or to conform with what people believe is the right thing you should be doing.

That was a million to work out ok

That was a million to work out ok

Your not wrong hut the two months before are an absolute blur. Bar The Bull's legendary Tour de France thread started me on a winning streak and I made a lot of decisions in a drunken. Salou was very sobering! Anyway enough about me already. Lets get Euro a nice ball and chain.

I give enough to this forum so you people can indulge my ego one last time on this subject of the heart. Six months after jumping from our bed to another and the phone call came. None other than the one time love of my life and best friend. She was upset and wants me back (you could hardly blame her). We had not spoken since bar one brief encounter a month ago. Funny how things have a way of working out. When she broke it off I told her six months down the line she would regret it. Normally getting something right six months in advance is met with elation (and bags of cash) but this was met with the hollowest of victories. Love, eh it's only for the strong of mind.

Last edited:
No I didn't. I pointed out to her how the roles had reversed from a conversation we had 6 months ago. I have no problem talking to her, I had 2 good years with her but if I never heard from her again it wouldn't bother me.

Maybe SlimChance fancies a crack off her

:lol:

Scarily close to the truth. You would want to see what I have been up the last six months to get her to stage of thinking she is at. I am a genius at making them jealous without even being seen in public with another girl. I don't stalk on Facebook either.

Scarily close to the truth. You would want to see what I have been up the last six months to get her to stage of thinking she is at. I am a genius at making them jealous without even being seen in public with another girl. I don't stalk on Facebook either.

At this point I would suggest you be careful about what you put on the forum and what could be produced in a court of law.

Where do you stalk!!:D

Back