Aintree 2016

Anyone (especially EC) got a view on the ground after that? Visually doesn't look a bit soft.
My thoughts exactly Benny. Stuck at work and could only watch on my phone, but the ground looked quite good. Would make Ivanovich more appealing in the next if it's as good as it looked to the naked eye there.

Ivan an absolute lump job. Track should suit more than Cheltenham and he had plenty in the tank there. I've done a single plus double with CC, and trebles/acca with on the fringe and Annie.

Ivan an absolute lump job. Track should suit more than Cheltenham and he had plenty in the tank there. I've done a single plus double with CC, and trebles/acca with on the fringe and Annie.

looks to be proper Good/soft on time...i've backed Footpad to place at evens

its windy there but the weather map shows its blowing across them..not a headwind or tailwind in straight or back straight

Last edited:
After passing the líne I was thinking she wins the mares race

but check the Result and You are right this could be more a champion hurdle winner.

She can win the mares race if it suits their running plans next year.

14/1 has been snapped up.

Christ,Some folk have more money than sense
It was hardly Altior spanking them in the Supreme was it, I agree it looked good but lets not go overboard.

Id be very confident and im sure most other punters would be too of finding a few better 14/1 chances inside the next 12 months.

Last edited:
If only if only if only...

he was hardly stopping at the line was he?

Didnt even jump that well too. I am beginning to think that he is actually improving at this late age. Would we really rule out the ultimate prize next year? This horse is special

If only if only if only...

he was hardly stopping at the line was he?

Didnt even jump that well too. I am beginning to think that he is actually improving at this late age. Would we really rule out the ultimate prize next year? This horse is special

an amazing animal..some will point to slow old boat Don Poli pulling it down..personally..i don't agree that DP is a slow old boat...but he has an amazing constitution does CC..one of thje best horses of recent times for sure..no i'm not convinced of the GC job..this is a different test..i just enjoy watching him.

Personally I'm as convinced as I could be but the main issue for me is whether he can kick on again next year. I do genuinely think he's at his peak

thats not true at all about don poli of course but the pictures were a bit deceiving and shouldn't affect the analysis of the form.

He he had another lap to go

Back