Arse Cup

Maiden!!!! could just be the operative word if both a lady and a non winner :o

TAAAARRRNNNNNRRRRRRYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is R.A.F.and should be nominated for the knackers yard in my estimation……….. :P

Originally posted by Ardross@Nov 14 2005, 07:33 PM
Nick Luck has been showing some arselike behaviour in his appearances on Ch 4
I agree. He is particularly intolerable, and joined at the hip with Tarnya at the weekend reminded me of how much I'll miss watching the racing on SIS when I start maternity leave.

Right then enough is enough!!!!

We need a definitive list of runners and riders and a definitive timeline leading up to a final vote, with a cut off date.

I propose that if we intend to run a handicap can we please try and agree on the weights?.

In order to do this, we need a returing officer/handicapper and final set of rules to be set down and agreed to?

LETS SETTLE THIS ARSE ISSUE FOR 2005 ONCE AND FOR ALL ;)

Why bother? It's a walkover year after year.

I was in a box at Cheltenham and Arsekle was commentating on one of the aways; "So and so is still tailed of last but he's not as far behind as he once was"

Spontaneous hoots of laughter from all in the box.

I'm not putting him up as an Arse Cup contender, but the Clangership (contended by Tommo voicing one of the Clerks as a woman, when it was a tubby blonde bloke), should include in the line-up dear old Frankie, on this week's 'A Question of Sport'. Q: "Which jockey was convicted of tax evasion and.." Frankie, quick as a flash: "Fallon!"

Good ol' Thommo displaying his Supreme Arseness at Market Raspberry during the nervous chase - he spent most of the race commentating on Al Andaluz (pronouncing his name woefullly) after he'd supposedly pulled up when the saddle slipped but the horse kept going as the jock couldn't stop him. He also couldn't make up his mind whether Martha's Kinsman should be called by his correct name or whether he should be called Martha's Kingdom so spent the race alternating between each name....

Thommo was again in a league of his own.
He was asked for his charity bet today and he could not remember the name of his tip.

He is the arse champion of all time.

Reminds me of the story about the late Captain Neville Crump (for younger readers trainer of the winners of three Grand Nationals, five Scottish Grand Nationals and two Welsh Nationals) who was outside the gates of his Middleham stables when a coach load of Japanese tourists which had lost its way pulled up. The leader of the group got out, bowed slightly and asked if the venerable captain could direct them to York.

"No, I bloody can't" said Crump "find it yourself, you found f*cking Pearl Harbour!"

My family were emerging from a Japanese restaurant near San Diego several years ago. The owner asked my mother would she like help with her coat. "Why?" she replied., "is there a Nip in the air?"

If you didn't get to hear Thommo's commentary on the 3.20 Lingfield today, it is worth setting your videos for the replay on Attheraces tomorrow.

It was 2 miles worth of solid gold Arse, from the master himself - as a slipped saddle sent Thommo into overdrive.

Even better was to follow. As the leaders were neck-and-neck inside the final furlong, Thommo seemed to misjudge where the winning line was, so the ludicrously long pause between "It's a..." and "PHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" made it sound even more arse-like than normal.

Brilliant!

Originally posted by Relkeel@Nov 29 2005, 03:37 PM
If you didn't get to hear Thommo's commentary on the 3.20 Lingfield today, it is worth setting your videos for the replay on Attheraces tomorrow.

It was 2 miles worth of solid gold Arse, from the master himself - as a slipped saddle sent Thommo into overdrive.

Even better was to follow. As the leaders were neck-and-neck inside the final furlong, Thommo seemed to misjudge where the winning line was, so the ludicrously long pause between "It's a..." and "PHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" made it sound even more arse-like than normal.

Brilliant!
:lol: Yep, watched the race at work. Just how many times did he mention that bloody saddle? 300? 428? :angy: And the icing on the cake was the "it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa photooooooooooooo" moment :lol: You just knew as they drew neck and neck he was going to say it :lol:

A fine performance from the master of Arse.

Back