Ballydoyle 2 Year Olds 2009

Dynasty was throwing his tongue around and had a mouthful of spit walking around the paddock.What would you make of that Galileo -sign of immaturity or bit of a rogue.

Could be either - or something as simple as a tack issue, might be finding the bit uncomfortable particularly in a young animal

Dynasty was throwing his tongue around and had a mouthful of spit walking around the paddock.What would you make of that Galileo -sign of immaturity or bit of a rogue.

I will reserve my judgement on him for now. He really is highly regarded and while I do think trackside's temperment issue is strengthened by yesterdays run - the head on does show he was still pretty green looking under the whip and we have seen these Ballydoyle two year olds need their first and second starts before the penny drops e.g Alfred Nobel.

Purple Heart and Benvenuto looking worse by the day.

I think that it is safe to say that having picked Purple Heart on this thread at the start of the season, I won't be the person with Ballydoyle's highest ranked two year old.

A very poor performance this evening from Purple Heart and an equally poor one from Benvenuto at Dundalk at the weekend.

Terrible after timing but I backed the Wachman horse today and intend on keeping a close eye on their two year olds until the end of the season. He has loads of beautifully bred horses ready to run now after a troubled summer....they are generally straight enough to win first time of asking as well.

Code:
[b]User			Pick			RPR[/b]
Italian Stallion	Air Chief Marshall	112
simmo			Emperor Claudius	103
Narcotic Nora		Beethoven		102
Neferti			Steinbeck		99
Gareth Flynn		Viscount Nelson		98
G-G			Kingdom of Munster	93
Grey			Utrillo			88
Shadow Leader		Banyan Tree		85
Sequoyah		Lord High Admiral	84
chroniclandlord		Purple Heart		81
Hamm			Dynasty			81
Melendez		Benvenuto		78
LBM			African Cat		74
Bar the Bull		Kingdom of Aragon	-
Circumspect		Arco Felice		-
Galileo			Fighting Brave		-
Gearoid			Fairy Mist		-
Isinglass		Flying Cross		-
imagine			Mantaray Island		-
maythehorsebewithyou	Moby Dick		-
pacemaker		Encompassing		-

Captain James Cook, Encompassing, Mantary Island and Fighting Brave all have their first runs tomorrow. Another batch of unraced colts are entered at Navan on Wednesday.

It could be - if they're running at Dundalk you'd think the Juvenile would be under serious consideration rather than just the Juvenile Turf.

Back