Breeder's Cup Meeting

I've gone for Midshipman, and Neko Bay. Wouldn't be surprised if MCM strolled in or equally came last. Trappy race.

So many european horses have failed badly beacuse they cant get away quickly in the BC over the years. Too short with that doubt in mind. Lukes laying of the place makes some sense

That was a car crash ride - it was cover your eyes even before turning in . Murtagh is having another bad year here after the Soldier of Fortune fiasco.

Think Mastercraftsman shied at the gap... need to see the overhead (they just cut away at the wrong moment...)

Lucky he didn't trip over. Not sure how close it was to happen but would have been horrible viewing.

Bit gutted for the horse, clearly has held his form well and for me if he could have flowed early on he would have been an easy winner. But the start made it impossible.

I'm a little worried by the draw for Rip - he doesn't have the gears of Goldikova in terms of coming from so far back.

RIP is an altogether different horse to MCM, does not need the winding up MCM does.

The Breeders Cup meeting is to Aidan O'Brien what after Christmas is to Noel Meade.

Ardross. Much as i believe STS was the best since the Brave, unlike DB there is for me an underwhelming profile against most that hes beaten. Rip apart

Gal - can you put 'Rip' in small letters, please? It looks like Rest In Peace the way you've done it - and that's tempting fate! :lol:

Back