Champion Hurdle 2014

I'm guessing your the one on the right :lol:

THE FEAR!

Get your own fu*cking catch-phrases! :nono:

There's a tsunami coming in March, and it will sweep deep into the harbour, taking all the fishwives with it. Best get on-board - it's your last chance to reach high-ground. ;)

I expected OC to have come on a lot from last time and he'll probably come on again. It's looked like he was being trained for one race all season and it wasn't today (same with Jezki). I thought he might still be good enough but opted instead for taking the 8/1 nrnb ante-post for the Champion. Happy enough with that.

However, the proximity of CCB yet again does make you wonder about how some races in Ireland are run. This couldn't possibly have been anything close to a true run race, which is the only negative about it.

Get your own fu*cking catch-phrases! :nono:

There's a tsunami coming in March, and it will sweep deep into the harbour, taking all the fishwives with it. Best get on-board - it's your last chance to reach high-ground. ;)

'Taking all fishwives with it' - Your fooked then :lol:

Heart ruling head me thinks.
All credit to him for winning - Legend.
The fact he could only win that far in a race run like that spells trouble i'm afraid.
You've still got time to jump ship fishwife :whistle:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I suppose.

How come you can't think of anything original to say, Frankel? You clearly have an imaginative brain.

:blink:

Last edited:
you can take to views

slow race and HF was in the right place , with the main 2 rivals allowing place and some lengths at the start

or fine or fast pace and Captain Cee Bee not too far, making the form weak

I think Un de Sceaux is much better than this form
and also The New One is also better than this form

The fact he could only win that far in a race run like that spells trouble i'm afraid.
why? the champion hurdle will be more strongly run and he's fine with that. the horse is so versatile. he has the toe to win races like today and the staying power to win stronger run affairs like the ryanair hurdle at xmas and last years champion.

the fact he won going away today bears that out.

you can take to views

slow race and HF was in the right place , with the main 2 rivals allowing place and some lengths at the start

or fine or fast pace and Captain Cee Bee not too far, making the form weak

I think Un de Sceaux is much better than this form
and also The New One is also better than this form

Suny, you have been implaccably opposed to HF every year for the last 4-5 seasons. When will you ever learn?

Suny, you have been implaccably opposed to HF every year for the last 4-5 seasons. When will you ever learn?

There was no horse good enough in the last few years to beat him bar Darlan, Spirit son maybe (bless em)

There are this year. Tell me this, would Rock on or Peddlers win this years edition without the fly?

Take a few hours to go through the last four years of Champion Hurdle threads. You'll find my answers to such revisionist, fishwife, bull-sh*t are already public knowledge. :cool:

why? the champion hurdle will be more strongly run and he's fine with that. the horse is so versatile. he has the toe to win races like today and the staying power to win stronger run affairs like the ryanair hurdle at xmas and last years champion.

the fact he won going away today bears that out.

You have answered it yourself.

Take a few hours to go through the last four years of Champion Hurdle threads. You'll find my answers to such revisionist, fishwife, bull-sh*t are already public knowledge. :cool:

They will find 4 years of nonsense talk starting from his novice days too.

ruby1-310x415.jpg

Hurricane Fly is the ultimate professional, the majority of his wins have been by a couple of lengths, does not matter if that's off a strong pace or a slow pace or it is a muddling race, he gets the job done, that's what he does! He is just brilliant totally & absolutely.

Very excited by Un De Sceaux too and really hope he lines up, a proper dark horse.

Back