Champion Hurdle 2014

"Something might come up"?

Where exactly? There's no suitable 2-mile hurdle for him to run in after the Kingwell.

Interested to know reet's thoughts, given he reckoned MTOY would definitely need a run before the Champion.

With all the lost meetings, there's bound to be an AW Bumper somewhere for him, and that should do the necessary. (When is the Morebattle, btw? :)).

MTOY - Needs prep run
TNO - needs pacemaker
Jezki - needs pacemaker
OC - needs weight allowance
The Fly - just needs to turn up!

:lol:
He's got nothing to worry about then.

'The pupils will learn...................eventually'

Ill set the scene for those not in the know

Setting - post champ hurdle

Alice - that really was special from the fly wasn't it Nicky?

Nicky - yessssss. He is something special alright.

Alice - were you disappointed in your boy ?

Nicky - coming here without a prep, I always had some FEAR but look, the winner is a freak, the best we have seen, I doubt we would have been much closer with a prep.

Alice - what was the FEAR Nicky?

Nicky - I tried to hide from but deep down I knew, I tried to mask it with my orange cords, look the smarts knew the result today in advance, I was in denial. We'll go novice chasing now. God the winner is special

Ill set the scene for those not in the know

Setting - post champ hurdle

Alice - that really was special from the fly wasn't it Nicky?

Nicky - yessssss. He is something special alright.

Alice - were you disappointed in your boy ?

Nicky - coming here without a prep, I always had some FEAR but look, the winner is a freak, the best we have seen, I doubt we would have been much closer with a prep.

Alice - what was the FEAR Nicky?

Nicky - I tried to hide from but deep down I knew, I tried to mask it with my orange cords, look the smarts knew the result today in advance, I was in denial. We'll go novice chasing now. God the winner is special

And then you woke up :lol:

:lol:
He's got nothing to worry about then.

'The pupils will learn...................eventually'

I'll say one thing for you, Frankel......I admire your brogadoccio. Here a wet-week, totally unproven, and doling-out the "pupil" tablets. You're exactly the kind of fu*ck-witted, Flat-loving, no-mark this forum has been missing.

Enjoy your stay for the remainder of the 30-odd days of your tenure. We will perhaps search for your corpse in the aftermath of the tsunami. :cool:

I'll say one thing for you, Frankel......I admire your brogadoccio. Here a wet-week, totally unproven, and doling-out the "pupil" tablets. You're exactly the kind of fu*ck-witted, Flat-loving, no-mark this forum has been missing.

Enjoy your stay for the remainder of the 30-odd days of your tenure. We will perhaps search for your corpse in the aftermath of the tsunami. :cool:

Well i'm sure if some Hopping mad, Grass munching, Fly catching, garden loving, no-witted swatting of an insect, can manage it then i'm sure this no mark has an equel. I'm being kind :ninja:

Just wait until May arrives :D

Well i'm sure if some Hopping mad, Grass munching, Fly catching, garden loving, no-witted swatting of an insect, can manage it then i'm sure this no mark has an equel. I'm being kind :ninja:

Just wait until May arrives :D

:D

Nothing ever happens in May, except Punchestown the odd year. ;)

Does that mean Our Conor is 8lb below that needed to place....you cant allow your wildest imagination to warp figures to suit your crazy dreams...:lol:

Grassy you're SCARED and CONFUSED by logic. A dangerous position to be in. I advise you strongly to talk things through with your fellow brother granger. He will soothe your troubled state of mind with agreeable tones ,as always.

Grassy you're SCARED and CONFUSED by logic. A dangerous position to be in. I advise you strongly to talk things through with your fellow brother granger. He will soothe your troubled state of mind with agreeable tones ,as always.

Think you meant to address Maxbet, baracouda.

Maybe you're confused? Another symptom of THE FEAR. ;)

:D

Last edited:
Back