Champion Hurdle 2015

Mullins County runner hasn't been out yet this season.
Arctic Fire won't be running in it.

Renneti? Wondered was he injured?

Sure Reef is one of the best handicapped horses in the land, better handicapped than Renetti in my opinion, but no word on him either. I'd love to see his name among the Coral Cup entries.

Renneti? Wondered was he injured?

Sure Reef is one of the best handicapped horses in the land, better handicapped than Renetti in my opinion, but no word on him either. I'd love to see his name among the Coral Cup entries.

Not injured. He came back in great according to Mullins. Keeping his powder dry would be my guess.

As for Sure Reef. Indeed I have been waiting word on this fella too. Looked pretty useful aswell.

Not injured. He came back in great according to Mullins. Keeping his powder dry would be my guess.

As for Sure Reef. Indeed I have been waiting word on this fella too. Looked pretty useful aswell.

The former will finish 5th or 6th in the big handicap hurdle on Deloitte day and then sluice up in the County. But don't tell anyone!

155 is probably about right. There may be a little room in that mark but likely off a big weight, so there are 3 or 4 that look to have more improvement in them than that. There are a couple specifically if it came up soft/heavy.

I'll be interested in DO's view if he gets an early look.

Ruby won't lose much sleep if any. He will ride Faugheen. There is such a thing as loyalty but s a professional you have to draw the line somewhere. One could site Denman but Ruby stuck to Kauto because he firmly believed he was the better horse. If you believe that Jeski has been biding his time then how could you expect Ruby yo stick to The Fly? If he were to thrash Jezki in the Irish that might set his mind into a spin but It is more likely if Jeski is slowly improving that he will beat thr Fly on the Irish and that will be that as far s the Fly goes. Personally I dont rate Jeski that highly and can see The Fly beating him yet again but would still say as far as the Champion Hurdle proper goes niether will win and Arctic Fire will beat them both for reasons I have already put forward

Aye, and you also said that Cue Card would "definitely" run in the Gold Cup. ;)

Are you on the same medicine as Tanlic??

I didnt say that....i said the owners wre arse holes and would probably still run him in GC. TBH he's a horse i'm not fussed about. (gone at the game).

HF on the other hand will go out as a champion...not as a 4th placed CH runner.

You're on reasonably safe ground, given I no longer have access to the e-mails......but you DID say exactly that. And as I've told you before, only a fool would dismiss CC based on two runs over the wrong trip this season.

Still, lets test this latest crack-pot theory of yours. What price do you give me that HF runs in this year's Champion Hurdle??

Last edited:
Back