Cheltenham 2018/2019

Was just thinking that his temperament at the start would stand him in good stead when they went to the breeding shed. Sick.

Headlines tomorrow already written. Doesn't help the shoe came off. No doubt the uneducated Will blame that.

All the good headlines yesterday now wrote off. How long till.we lose this game?

Ben Keith Star Sports should be banned.

Celebrating the outcome as a wonderful moment for Horse Racing. ******* ****.

Devastating to watch. Has made me cry for the opposite reason to yesterday. Racing can be a cruel leveller at times.

I was actually sent a message earlier saying that SE wasn't right before the race from a good source but I dismissed it as how could you not have fallen for such a beautiful horse.

Ben Keith Star Sports should be banned.

Celebrating the outcome as a wonderful moment for Horse Racing. ******* ****.
Appalling specimen of a human being. Should never be afforded they opportunity to promote himself on TV after that.

Absolutely gutting.

have i got it wrong to think Ben Keith has been hacked to put that? he's always seemed a sound down to earth kind of guy from the interviews/vlogs i've watched

it seems utterly out of character but can't say i know him that well

Some guy needs Mite Bite for 980,000.

I had a pound on Rachael at 100/1 for top jockey.need minds eye to win the 450 to have a chance.

Sure DO put up Shantou Flyer. I put a wedge on, not sure how to feel.

I'm gutted and angry but because it was my biggest bet of the meeting I played safe and went each-way so damage was limited but that was a shocker of a ride.

Almost as bad as Katie Walsh on Wonderful Charm a couple of years back.

Last edited:
To be fair David Maxwell wouldn't be renowned as the best jockey! Alex Edwards on the other hand is current pointing champion!

Thanks mate yeah I had Bun Doran for a four figure amount if he'd won. I had him at 20's so the each way returns are decent. Forest Bihan ran alright too!

Can’t believe that. Dallas Des Pictons cruising coming to the last with Early Doors flat to the boards but finds nothing up the hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back