Cheltenham 2018/2019

Thirded. Been brilliant. Coleman's ride was beautiful as was the reaction after. He left them go and have their fun, in full knowledge that it was only temporary. Loved the shot of the entourage with head in hands as he made the mistake at the last.

Excellent day for me as well. I considered following racing after day 1. Days like today when everyone wins money and some fantastic stories remind me why.

Bookmakers 2-1 Double J.

Still have Measureofmydreams in the last at various prices. I'll thank Blake if that wins though.

A fantastic day made extra special by Frodon and Paisley Park. Both won on Trials day as I was telling my hosts for the day. I then forgot that Siruh had as well and ignored him [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just seen most of the amateurs have been suspended by the BHA because of the last race.

Then, along with the starter, have been a complete joke this week.

Incredible day. Best days racing I've witnessed.

I'm hoping tomorrow will top the lot. I like the look of the card, it will be the most important day for me.

Look forward to seeing how Shantou Flyer runs in The Foxhunters.

Last edited:
Good to hear. We spoke about him a few months ago, but you were not so keen then. What's changed your mind?

Fair enough, I had you down as against him for some reason.

Probably the dementia kicking in. :)

Last edited:
Skybet restricted my £1ew yankee to 37p ew
Then I did another and they restricted me to 24p
Its Cheltenham ffs

Skybet restricted my £1ew yankee to 37p ew
Then I did another and they restricted me to 24p
Its Cheltenham ffs

Skybet have also removed best odds guaranteed for the 1.30 and reduced prices massively, guess they are getting bigger losses than they thought on the cash back offers

Back