Cheltenham Festival 2012: DAY 1

He made a couple of mistakes and if without that, it would have probably been more comfortable.

I backed the Harrington thing. Did it even start the fcking race?

Made a move at bottom of the hill, didn't find alot obviously. Never confident when GC was held at the back for that long

The winner is a very rangy horse, isn't he?

I wonder if Darlan was closer to the pace would it have helped? EC, what did you make of the time? Didn't look too quick to the naked eye...

Well done everyone who was on the winner.

Thought Montabazon travelled nice for most of the race but he kept clipping them hurdles epitomised by him clattering the last. That made sure he wouldn't win.
Just run out of a place but I'm not totally deflated yet.

The winner is a very rangy horse, isn't he?

I wonder if Darlan was closer to the pace would it have helped? EC, what did you make of the time? Didn't look too quick to the naked eye...

winner was further back mind you before they turned in..Darlan looked awkward at the last as he was bustled up..was running on well

looked a so so pace to eye..probably slower than even pace

He was a good 10 lengths clear of Cue Card at one point and finished the race by a 6l margin or so.

Cue Card too close for my liking for a horse who had led and been overtaken

Reminds me of Jean Slater of Eastenders, something not all right upstairs with that woman.

How many strikes did you count Colin?

Don't see why people complain about Tom Segal giving winning tips - it's very salty!

Regardless of where the origins of reasoning behind the selection comes from he has to be respected and hailed as a marketing dream and public hero.

Incredible improvement shown, eh?

pricewise gets the nod again Hamm..just like the Williams one a few weeks ago..he reckons he spotted it making ground in that last race..what a load of old ****..hardly form to be of interest in a contest like this...he gets the nod then makes it fit..what a charlatan

Well it was a tough race lets face it if any of us was in the same position we'd take the info, chuffed a few punters have cleaned out the bookies.

If you're a punter who likes to try and decode the handicaps you could be forgiven for just packing in and listening to Tom.

I think Rorydelgary tipped up Alfie Sherrin so it was hardly unfanciable for any decent student of racing which should be enough to give credit to Tom Segal for a serious legitimate fancy.

Even Ciceron was findable, my question with Tom was where he got the 20-1 in the morning as advertised.

Well it was a tough race lets face it if any of us was in the same position we'd take the info, chuffed a few punters have cleaned out the bookies.

If you're a punter who likes to try and decode the handicaps you could be forgiven for just packing in and listening to Tom.

i've no problem with folk being in the know..its how the fookin game works..what i can't stand is someone lazily getting info and making out they found it in the form book..its lazy, pretentious and encapsulates everything thats wrong with how these fakes get bulled up

the guy is a total fake imo

Gigilo does what Pricewise gets credit for..and he's a lot better at it..and without the nods that champagne Tom gets

I think Rorydelgary tipped up Alfie Sherrin so it was hardly unfanciable for any decent student of racing which should be enough to give credit to Tom Segal for a serious legitimate fancy.

Even Ciceron was findable, my question with Tom was where he got the 20-1 in the morning as advertised.

load of nonsense imo Bruce...we got better than Tom on here

Back