Coronation Cup

I just have a hunch they will ride Youmzain a little handier today and think he might well get his day in the sun in Britain.

Yes. He wasn't out the back at St Cloud. Also, his strike rate - he'd have won some Arcs with his last two attempts, he doesn't act at Ascot and Dubai races I ignore as they are so early in the season.

Ask being very well backed.

Eastern Anthem must be looking pretty burly/not his day based on his going for a walk.

I disagree. Youmzain and Eastern Anthem are a very good horse and a good horse who, regardless, still have CVs that reflect kindly on their ability. I'd take them on with Ask and Look Here at the prices.

Heart in the mouth time there. I thought I was about to get both beaten by less than a nose.

Did Youmzain not want to pass him?

Frozen Fire looks about as horrible a ride as there possibly could be. Great from Look Here.

Eastern Anthem is not a Group 1 horse...barely a Group 2 or 3 animal.

1. Ask
2. Youmzain
3. Look Here

Stoute knows...

He is the man. How he can get animals to improve at that age lord only knows. Terrific race.

If we can get two or three good 3yo in the King George it will be a mouth watering race. Youmzain, I dunno. I'll be on him in the Arc again no doubt. They went a decent clip but not quite fast enough - but he was only three or four pounds off his best there.

Frozen Fire looks about as horrible a ride as there possibly could be. Great from Look Here.

Yes chopped up my selection, I'd be interested to see it again, as I think he was travelling as well as anything and picked up when Buick asked faster than anything else.

Disqualify Murtagh!!!

Just watching the race again... I can't help thinking Look Here lost the race in the first couple of furlongs. Held up too far back off a slow early pace. After that FF took it on up front and the pace was pretty sound afterwards but the damage was done. I reckon.

Watching it again and Hills looked terrible on Youmzain....what on earth was he sticking his arm out for on the line?!?

Ground looks perfect....they must have put alot of water on the track earlier in the week for it still to be riding good.

Back