Curragh Weekend

Worst value ever, punters putting too much faith in the stable. Has any colt won this race firs time out? The 5/1 about him has been taken but I cant be talked out of Longhunter. Hes a bet for me at 7/2

Piccadily Filly big at over 10/1 in the sprint? 5 furlongs at The Curragh is probably as stiff a test as she wants but she'll lead them a merry dance for much of the way I would say on this ground.

Haven't gone through all the videos yet but the claims of Clondinnery look prety strong on paper. Like the way that he looks to find plenty off the bridle.

I thought Clondinnery might be close to favourite when I looked at the race first. Its starting to look a lot less straight forward with the early money around.

I'm inclined to have a decent lay of Monteroso at 4-5 or lower.Fair enough he won well at Ascot but all those races during the winter doesn't male an ideal Irish Derby profile.

Absolute minefield of a punting card.

5f race looks interesting from a pace angle with virtually all of the market principles either committed front-runners or horses that usually race prominently.

Samuel Morse looks solid enough to me in the Railway. The Coventry form sets the standard and, though he doesn't look a Group 1 performer and might be vulnerable to a potential improver, there have been far worse 11/4 shots. Longhunter has clearly been catching the pigeons Gearoid has been sending up Prendergast's gallops, but I couldn't be having him at that price on form.

I might back Keredari if I can get 11/4 tomorrow morning.

The message from the carrier pigeon said forget the win market, ask for distance betting. Samuel Morse looked really smart before the Coventry but the lack of confidence in the O Brien runners that day had me put a line through Samuel Moorse and Zoffany mentally.

Who does the tissue for the Press Association? Is it not a bit odd that they make Glor Na Mara 5/1 and Longhunter 12/1. I know this happens day in day out but as both are from powerfull stables I find the discrepency laughable.

Have been trying to lay Monteroso for a place at4-5,drip feeding small amounts but there is very little interest.My prediction is that he will go odds against in that market even if Chabal doesn't run.

The word i heard on the Bolger horse is that its an absolute superstar, cant get it off the bridle at home, has beaten everything its been asked too, and they are expecting a win and nothing less....

I would be very against backing a horse first time out, but i have been tempted to have a few quid on this today.

just ready for the match..cold ones on ice :)

i've shoved twenty on Cape Blanco in the Derby..looks a really good bet to me today..wins by..5..maybe 6

have a lovely afternoon:cool:

Very glad to see Monteroso finish 4th.had the ultimate nightmare earlier on when I mistakenly believed I had backed invincible ash at 40s.a very good weekend but today was hairy at times.

I've been away all afternoon watching the football and I thought i'd visit this thread to find the result. Jesus Christ.

Back