Deal Or No Deal

A real dead ringer! Down to the underwear? Or maybe just the Cmeron Diaz longing?

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Jan 5 2006, 04:46 PM
I have heard that he scoops the big one (£250K), recorded a month ago allegedly! :ph34r:
I've always said that no one will win the £250k unless they have that and £100k left

I've no doubt you're not far off. What I posted previously was the theory I was fed by a collleague....:lol:

Ah, but did you see the guy the day after Irene? At one point he was offered (and turned down) something stupid like £20k & eventually went off with a penny!

Not me, I would never have chosen box 9 and would have accepted the offer of about £110k when there were just two boxes left. :D

Shadow Leader's colleague was only £249,999.90 out...

I am now hoping that - following his high-profile appearance on DOND - Big Dave launches a successful pop career.

That way, I'll have a great chance of winning Stars In Their Eyes in a couple of years time.

Did anyone see today's show and the bullshit from that contestant? Noel Edmonds aked him if he was a gambler. He said that he had only ever had one bet in his life when a bookmaker friend phoned him up and said that he could put his mortgage on one. He scraped together £12k, had it all on and won just under £400k!

When he got to the stage of having £35k as the most on the board he said that he'd like to win that as he'd like to buy a boat. then with £20k, £35k and three small blue amounts left he accepted an offer of £4,900.

The banker didn't believe his horseracing story, but Noel Edmonds said that he did.

Yeah, right...

He was an arrogant little arsehole for sure! The horse racing story just topped it off, not sure who would lay him that sort of money at that price but...

He also claimed to be an entrepreneur but then said that he had resigned his job to come on the show and would be starting a new job when his stint at Deal Or No Deal was over. He said "I can't spell it, but I'm an entrepreneur". Yes, and you don't know what it means either.

When offered the £4,900 he said "I earn that in commission in a month" but that didn't prevent him from turning down the chance of winning £20k or £35k by taking it.

He said that he had fallen in love with a beautiful woman who was thirteen years youinger than him. If she exists I wish her good luck.

What an awful creature, your typical Old Boy Union type.

The story about the horse was utter nonsense, Noel should of asked him what odds he got, that would of stumped him, he couldn't even remember how many boxes he'd opened, the gimp!

Back