Deal Or No Deal

Originally posted by Craig_uk@Jan 16 2006, 05:43 PM
What an awful creature, your typical Old Boy Union type.

Now, isn't that odd, I wouldn't put him down as that type at all. To me he was a rather unsuccessful used car salesman.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that! The guy was a complete cock, I was gutted he walked away with anything significant.

I'm gutted I missed yesterday's show, it was all the talk in the office this morning. Funnily enough Brian, they all said exactly the same as you - was he the biggest bull shitter you've ever seen or what?!

I used to scoff at this program and people who watched it. Then I was round my mums the other day she had it on, now I am hooked.

i tink that they should give him his own show. Any ideas about a reasonably accurate lookalike who could stand in for him and do his stunts?

Today we have Terry "the sage" or "the guru" - or as others might call him "the idiot". Noel Edmonds used to go to him and ask "terry, you're the expert, what are the odds?" He'd say "Well, there are eleven numbers left, nine blue and two red, so you're 11/2 against getting a blue!"

My boss came through the office today saying to everyone "look, so & so [head of our section] is coming through the office at 5.30 so let's not have you all sat around hollering at Deal Or No Deal please!! :lol:

Today`s show is an absolute train wreck. the guy has 10p £5 £100 £500 and £750 left. He turned down £5000 as well with only a couple of reds left.

Horrible horrible show.

Caught it once after CH4 racing a fair few Saturdays ago. It was one of those where I was too stoned (from Tarnya's charm) to move. Could have been when Desert Air won at 25/1.

Every emotion is over emphasized and the intense feeling of love for the person on the stand is unbearable. The sight of a man screwing his face, shaking his fist, lump in throat and tear in eye showing solidarity with some 30 something public servant who he's never met in his life makes me angry. So angry in fact that I want to go to every house in the UK and ice pick anything that moves. That is the only way to stop this cancer of culture.

Then I will go to West Newbury Massechusettes and ice pick John Cena.

Angry................ sooooooooo angry.

anyone see the tit who turned down £44K last week ?

Must admit to only ever watching the last 15 minutes, anything before that is hype.

You come round here with an ice pick, BI, and I'll give you something to go with it, all right...

... a couple of large voddies and a wedge of lemon. May I recommend you to change your brand of intake, duckie? You're supposed to mellow out, not become as deranged as the people you're describing. There's another recommendation: a remote control (with working batteries) to swap channels. Much safer in the long run, as giving a crap show as the reason for 10 murders tends to have the polizei howling with laughter.

Back