Equine Retirements, Long Term Injuries and Departures

Pleased to see they have retired him. I was there for his Gold Cup too and yes it was brutal. Hope he has a decent retirement.

Had to turn it off to not see what happened. Espirit Du Large just ook an absolutely horrible fall. Was not nice to watch. Some sort of summersault 360 landing on its neck.

"Shewearsitwell is probably not going to make Cheltenham, which is a pity, as she has as much ability as the others,”

I think she has a few backers on here. Patrick Mullins quote from during the week

Faugheen had a setback also

Phil Kirby has retired Suggestion. He’s gone to Adam Nicol’s so hopefully we’ll see him on the beach!

Dalakhani at the Agha Khan's Gilltown Stud in Ireland, was privileged to visit the stud immediately after Sea The Stars was sent there, have photos somewhere.

Dalakhani at the Agha Khan's Gilltown Stud in Ireland, was privileged to visit the stud immediately after Sea The Stars was sent there, have photos somewhere.

Loved that horse, not old either bless him. Daylami wasn't overly popular at stud until his brother retired, and then some people who couldn't have a nomination with Dalakhani . tried to get one with Daylami who always covered very limited books, and were furious at being turned away. Someone at Kildangan said to me ' we're couldn't give away a nomination last year now they're shouting at us 'cos we are saying no'.

I was hoping beyond hope that Mohaayed wasn’t injured but it didn’t look good. I feel as if I’ve been following and backing him forever. Must have been such a favourite at the yard. RIP

My little man out for this season...was a week away from running and flying at home, but clucked. Under the knife next week and I am already in a state about it. Every one says it will sort the problem and he can get going again next winter. Right now all I want is for him to stand up afterwards in one piece :(

My little man out for this season...was a week away from running and flying at home, but clucked. Under the knife next week and I am already in a state about it. Every one says it will sort the problem and he can get going again next winter. Right now all I want is for him to stand up afterwards in one piece :(

Bugger!! Fingers crossed for you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back