Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

This is what I think you guys and Hen should do with the horse:

Novice hurdle over 2m4f at one of the gaffs.

Then take on the 2m5f novice hurdle at Kempton on Racing Post Chase day.

Then win the RSA hurdle.

Then get him to make his debut over fences over 2m at Exeter on Haldon Gold Cup day.

Then run him in the 2m novice chase that Fair Along won this year at Cheltenham's open meeting.

Then step him up to 3m in the Feltham.

Then run him in the Reynoldstown.

Then bow to pressure by allowing him to run in the Gold Cup as a novice, where he will win by 20l.

Then aim him at the Betfair Bonus, as well as the Irish Hennessey and the Heineken Gold Cup every year for 3 more years.

Retire him undefeated after he shoulders top weight in the Betfred Gold Cup, giving 1st 10lb to the field and lapping them.

Reflect in the glory of having owned/trained the winner of:
4 Gold Cups
3 King Georges
3 Lancashire Chases
3 Irish Hennesseys
2 Heineken Gold Cups
1 Betfred Gold Cup
1 Reynoldstown Chase
1 RSA Hurdle
and a Towcester bumper.

Go on!

I know its the most obvious question, but you guys must be thinking the same. will he be a handicapper or has the ability to compete in graded events?

Bar The Bull - this is Henrietta Knight we are talking about. I phoned her earlier and this is the official career plan

Rest of this season: off

November: the newly formed Bally Conn Chase at Exeter (3 mile Grade 1 Chase. Weights 10 stone Penalties: 2 stone any horse not called Bally Conn or Best Mate)

March: Gold Cup comfortable win for Bally Conn

November: Bally Conn Chase (NR - withdrawn due to ground being described as good)

March: Gold Cup (Bally Conn hailed as best horse since See More Business after he beats Juveigneur and L'Ami by 6 lengths)

December:Lexus Chase Embarrassing defeat at the hands of veteran 12yo Beef Or Salmon. Connections blame it on a strain of bird flu picked up on the ferry across.

March: Gold Cup Horse recovers from bird flu and wins the race, beating 18yo Sir Rembrandt in a thrilling finish. 3 wins for Conny - what a horse!

November: the end of mankind as the world is wiped out by Bird flu - believed to have been started by Bally Conn infecting huge crowds at leopardstown.

…say what you like about Lloyd Webber, but he certainly has an eye for them… an over amount of whinnying was the give-away.

Missed the grand opening of BC's glittering career - I was eating up all my feed, too, but in Majorca at the time, so forgive me - fantastic result, chaps and chapesses. Glad to hear you all stuffed yer pockets, too. Great stuff. :)

I am appalled by tdk's proposed programme. I strongly suggest that after winning some egg and spoon Grade 1 races in Ireland run at a canter in mud that they throw him into the Gold Cup on good ground run at a fast pace - there would be no risk of a career affecting or possibly life ending fall .

Alright guys, must be last person on the forum to send my congratulations, but better late than never - and I will keeping following him now, even so I soon need to write all the names down, as I am approaching this age very quickly - WELL done, great photos and great link to the photo-site - Grey, I spotted you !!!! :D

Back