Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

Originally posted by Diminuendo@Jan 11 2007, 06:10 PM
Never been to Naas then Merlin?
No Dim, sorry to say, its not a very NAAS! place to go then??? :rolleyes:

That may start a debate in what is Yielding, Heavy, Soft, goings in the Emerald Isle compared to over here? ;)

Warren Marston back on board in the opener at Stratford tomorrow.
Looks a weakish race so fingers crossed.

Not a lot gets past you eh, Arkers?! :D

Just pissed off I can't make it....and of course knowing my track record, this makes him very likely to win!!

....and I hope Wozza can give ours a half decent ride at the same time he's riding the Wintle yoke in the same race.....:brows:

Cheers Kathy ~ I guess not having Dom to watch might help him concentrate. He's got a 100% record when she's in Gibraltar :D

Ah but wasn't she at Cheltenham or Newbury that day?
The record for Teddy is ok at 16.66% (one win in six when in Gib since we took a share in him).
He's had seven runs altogether for us.

Yes, Dozy - I was at Newbury that day!

I do also believe that the same record applies to you my dear....:P

(and LordH hasn't been present for any of his runs so far!!!!)

He was 4th Arkers, yes. He ran a pleasing race, stayed on at the end & looked far happier on better ground than he has done on soft I thought. His game will be chasing though.

Was a bit worried when I saw the jockey give him a couple of cracks early on,but as you say good to see him staying on in the latter stages.
Hopefully plenty to look forward to then when he goes over fences.

Ooh, good, I'm not working that day so will be able to watch His Majesty at work! I bet Dom will be in office to watch - won't you, Dom?

Shes not back till Thursday I think Kri - so she'll be in an ffice - but which one - now that would be telling.....

(anyway - wont the ground be too firm??? norty )

Back