Fancy A Share In A Jumper With Hen And Terry?

Well, okay, but can I say that beige is not the best shade for highlighting grey hair? Maybe just a leeetle more movement on top, and perhaps a hint of pink in the final rinse?

I will ponder that advice, Aunty K. But would pink in the rinse not be too suggestive in a male of exposed scalp?

By the way, I'm the one standing behind Warren Marston in the group photo.

How ungallant, Brian! There are ladeeze in those photos. Ah, I see, Grey: the incredibly debonair, tall and handsome young chap in ze dashing beret, non?

That'll be 500 Euros for that testimonial, please.

I see BC has a couple of entries in maiden hurdles on Saturday at Fontwell and Hereford respectively.

I see he is declared on Boxing Day at Huntingdon with Liam Heard on board,best of luck if he takes his chance against the fairly useful Christdalo (must be Jamie Moore's first ride in the Johnson colours for a while).

I cant wish you the best of luck, because selfishly I would like the best of luck for myself , but I do wish you some luck !!

Fans of four year olds in 3m2 hurdles at Huntingdon on Boxing Day can take heart from the fact that Cimarrone Cove won this race in 1999

He won a three mile point to point at Necarne in a real bog last May - and an administrative cock-up had him, the only 4-y-o in the race, carrying 12 stone along with all the older horses.

Good luck on seeing him run this time, first of all! And I hope he'll have a merry zip round and enjoy it. 12 stone? That's just sadism!

Back