Forum horse connections

Well done Chris,

Good to see you're achieving some of your life time ambitions now with a strong team of horses.

All the best.

Quattrocento back again at Wetherby tomorrow. Jamie moore rides him well. In fact only he and Mike Fogarty do. Usually runs well fresh so fingers crossed

How much should we have on? We don't want any of your aftertiming now...:whistle:

Ha ha, unless he picks up another injury or something goes wrong, I'd expect him to be in the three. He goes well fresh, jumps well at home and there's nothing in the race that's gonna be a 120+ horse I reckon. If it was a year ago, I'd be saying 6/4 was a good price, but now I'd think 3-4/1 is ok value.

Chris just to let you know I think you've done a fantastic bit of placing with Nibani today and I'm going to have hundreds on it tomorrow maybe even tempted to touch a monkey each way if I have the bottle - has at least a stone in hand on these today.

Really is going to be a nice pay day for you and hopefully me if I believe the morning prices are going to be (50/1 > 33/1) Bet365...

Come on Nibani!

Last edited:
I don't disagree with you Bruce, he's flying at home and I too think he'll go close. I have taken a few quid at 50s and 33s and he is definitely overpriced. That said I think Calico Cat will love the fast ground and bar Gulf Of Naples most of his rivals are to some degree out of form, so I think the 20/1 is very big about him. Had ew's and ew double, and think we might just throw a cat amongst the pigeons today.

Taking on the big guns at Fakenham today with Mike Towey. Hope he puts Paul Nicholls in his place. He has loads of ability thats for sure Fingers crossed

Taking on the big guns at Fakenham today with Mike Towey. Hope he puts Paul Nicholls in his place. He has loads of ability thats for sure Fingers crossed

Good luck today. Fakenham is one of my favourite tracks for buying distances, so if you could make sure he wins a long way, or is a heavily eased 2nd, that'd be great! :)

Back