Forum horse connections

Inveterate - so much for giving it a rest for a day or two :lol:

I'm a laugh all right. I actually fell asleep last night when I home around 9pm so was wide awake and alert at 8am. Got myself a massive position on the European golf as a result. This bit drinking craic is the way forward. If I went for a drink last night I'd be surfacing now!

Well done Roddy,

That Linda Bird presenter on ATR was going mad about his potential and I think she's known for being a judge.

Last edited:
Ghost Of A Girl runs in a decent looking 2 yo maiden tommorrow evening at Fairyhouse. It will be the first time she has ever seen grass so I hope she enjoys the experience. Needless to say she will come on for the run.

Colin.... :blink:

Roddy, cheers. Will let you know soon as I definitely know if in attendance. Awaiting other people's movements at the min.

The 2yo filly ran much better on Saturday to finish third in a small maiden which I was delighted with.

Good luck tomorrow Kauto - Soverign has a little to do on ratings but was impressive over C&D lto. I think he is worth a sneaky couple of snoops EW...

The 2yo filly ran much better on Saturday to finish third in a small maiden which I was delighted with.

Good luck tomorrow Kauto - Soverign has a little to do on ratings but was impressive over C&D lto. I think he is worth a sneaky couple of snoops EW...

Timing I was just putting him up here. Yep completely agree has a bit to find on ratings but hoping he's improving and we've found the right way to ride him lto. Gonna be hands over eyes stuff with number of runners but loves the course and am hopeful of a big run.

Back