Forum horse connections

150637_10150736160332438_511952437_9440763_1057767410_n.jpg

dont know how to make it smaller - sorry boys !!

Hope Ballyvasey returned fit and well, Roddy. A far performance given the opposition. Hope you enjoyed the day!

Thanks for this,Bally ran a bit to free and fresh didn`t he. Main target will be the Summer National now. Sound after the race anyway. So is Santamina who overjumped as we had been schooling over fences.

Thanks for this,Bally ran a bit to free and fresh didn`t he. Main target will be the Summer National now. Sound after the race anyway. So is Santamina who overjumped as we had been schooling over fences.

I actually had a speculative couple of quid on him e/w Roddy as I thought his price was wrong and mostly based on Bowen's dip in form which appears to be coming to an end. I thought it was a very encouraging run and he should be winning soon enough.

Spider Palm in the bumper at Towcester is a racegoers club syndicate horse we have a share in. He finished ok in his first race and they're happy with him but giving him more experience before going over hurdles. Bigger challenge than his last race though!

I have backed In Bloom to win a four figure sum in the opener at Punchestown today. In other words I have had €15 on her at odds of 100-1 and more :D. The trainer says she is well, she stays (we were recommended to step her up in trip) and she won on testing ground at Navan. Fingers crossed for a respectable run.

I have backed In Bloom to win a four figure sum in the opener at Punchestown today. In other words I have had €15 on her at odds of 100-1 and more :D. The trainer says she is well, she stays (we were recommended to step her up in trip) and she won on testing ground at Navan. Fingers crossed for a respectable run.

Good luck Grey

Slightly tenuous link here - though she was bred by Songsheet so i guess not really that tenuous...

Gull Rock of Henry Candys in the 3.45 at Kempton tomorrow. (is out of my mare, hence the forum horse bit!) everything crossed everybody !!! :)

Seventeen races already won by your mare Petrovna's progeny, Trudi, hasn't she done well! Here's hoping Gull Rock can add to the tally.

Thanks grey - she's a clever girl!! I loved the sporting life's write up of the race - says "gull rock's pedigree is packed full of speed" - i saw it shortly before I brought her in yesterday,dragging her feet and bein mightily peeved that I was leaving her shut in her stable rather than just feeding her and letting her back out - so when I informed her that she must play a part in that description she munched on her swede and told me it was a typo....

she's in foal to hellvelyn again this year so hopefully gull rock will do ok, H is by ishiguru (as is GR) so not sure what sort of relative that will make them,but fingers crossed she's as decent as the others and the foal will be healthy and handsome!!

Back