Forum horse connections

Robbed really. Carefully told Tom the weaknesses of the jollys jumping and what does he do ,lies right up behind him. Would have won comfortably in my view

Blaze Trailer is an absolute monkey, he decides when its time to run and jump and no one else. He has put on some condition and is working as well as he did when reeling off a couple of wins two years ago. He has been dropped 8lbs already this season which says a lot but this is by far the poorest race he has run in in quite sometime. He is no 20/1 shot and would beat all of these including the favourite if he decides to. I wouldn't put anyone off having a couple of snoops on him. He could pull himself up as easily as win so beware..

He runs in the 8:05 at Ballinrobe tonight.

Last edited:
Good luck, OTB, but if he wins I'm going to have to ring them up before the presentation to tell them what you said about Ballinrobe on here.

Three for me at Ffos Las today,the No Panic, Prankster and Iron Man( back after hunting ) all will be trying guys. Denis rides them all

Attain has been declared in the 4.10 Brighton this afternoon, in a 6 runner maiden. Will be checking the ground before running though as he wouldn't want it too firm.

Obviously, Godolphin's will be hard to beat but can't understand how we aren't second favourite regardless of the ratings.

If he doesn't run, we'll be going to Nottingham or Doncaster next week hopefully.

Doubling up the first two...then having a monster ew on the last on if they come up...

Good luck..... thaey all have right chances..

I've had an e/w trixie. I was going to take the day off but my bank might be concerned if I don't make an online deposit...

Attain has been declared in the 4.10 Brighton this afternoon, in a 6 runner maiden. Will be checking the ground before running though as he wouldn't want it too firm.

Obviously, Godolphin's will be hard to beat but can't understand how we aren't second favourite regardless of the ratings.

If he doesn't run, we'll be going to Nottingham or Doncaster next week hopefully.

10/3 e/w W/O with Paddy Power.

Back