Forum horse connections

Well done to Flame on the victory of Resplendent Alpha today.Fourteenth run since November for a return of 2 wins and 7 places.
I know it's relatively low grade stuff but I have watched the way his horses have been campaigned over the last 6 months or so and in my opinion they have punched above their weight.

Well done Flame - that horse has been a credit to you all year.

Good luck this evening with Sovereign Debt Kauto - he has a very big chance and has shown form on the ground!!

Thanks everything crossed hopefully has come on for his opener which I thought he was a little unlucky in.

Well done Kauto! Its even better when you have him in a patent 7 with Thunderball and Warfare :) Nice surprise after being out running in the pouring rain. Pity it was only a wee bet!

Thanks all very pleasing performance looked very good but time will tell what he beat but he couldn't really have done it any easier. Lots of fun to look forward to.

Nervy day today as I run my best two horses at Thirsk.

Nibani has been given a break since his last run on the all weather where he went flat on us, but prior to that he was improving fast having realised he is actually an 8-10f horse. We feel he could be a Cambridgeshire type in the making and his work has been most impressive lately, taking firm control of Majestic Zafeen in a recent gallop and prior to this he has been the only able to get close to Calico Cat at home. He'll love the ground and is in really good order and we expect a good run.

Calico Cat was no shock to us on debut and he feels like he has improved bundles for the run. A really nice well actioned horse, the slight drop back in trip is a minor concern but he is definitely more streetwise today. We genuinely believe he is a group horse and we have nothing in the yard that can live with him including Nibani who is a fair work horse. He breezed nicely up the Summer Canter the other morning and I would be very disappointed if he weren't up to winning this today, all being well we'll take on Memphis Tennessee in the Hardwicke again at Ascot next month, but we need to win today. He might get tapped for toe as they quicken but this class should pull him through.

Here's a picture of the pair of them working recently;

559503_10150755958647914_709687913_9635070_1890033004_n.jpg

Back