Forum horse connections

Thanks for the best wishes guys. Filled the hod nicely that before Punchestowns, 130/1 on Betfair earlier in the week. Will win it next year. What courage. Fancy a tilt at Galway actually. Won there once before in the plate and No Panic was beaten a short head there

Well done all on some very nice wins.

On a slightly different note, I'm not sure if the Donny breezers are being shown on ATR/RUK but they are on today. Ours goes early, Lot 17, the catalogue being alphabetical by dam, starting with 'R' this sale. He's not an early 2yo (his dam wasn't either) but he's a very good-looking, willing colt and has been working well. We've set a reserve which, if he doesn't make it, will mean he'll come home for a few weeks to grow on and have some R & R and then he'll go into training on a share deal with the trainer, as neither Paul nor I can afford training fees! He's got a lovely attitude - a lot of his dam's spark - and hopefully all her determination plus he's sound as a pound and has a vet cert for his eye, which doesn't bother him at all.

His half-brother's entered up on Saturday in the Sandown Mile but if this ground continues to be firm, he'll miss that in favour of a Listed at Ascot next Wednesday.

The half-bro being FAREER, trained by Ed Dunlop, winner of the Britannia Cup. Anybody got a few quid to bid?

Songsheet and Krizon, good luck today, and be grateful Hamm doesn't seem to be around to accuse you of spamming!

I could not find the breeze up link on the site. probably my lack of PC savvy. :eek:

Anyway, it is not spamming to share info about the horses owned by forum members, I really like keeping track of them and it is possible to make profit form them too! Just gen knowledge as far as I am concerned. If I had enough funds I'd be therre bidding on him.

I watched his clip a while ago but I am surprised there are still so many lots up without their video clips alongside. He went OK - no star but pretty workmanlike, although he's looking about a fair bit!

Hardly think this qualifies as spamming, as I am sure Hamm would agree - not exactly a spur of the moment type purchase, is it?!?

Well just to say I love him Songs. :) He was having a real good old nosey at things as you say but I love his attitude, especially 21 seconds in and his ears are going and his expression had me smiling. I wouldn't mind having him. :D

Thanks for the good wishes, but I've no interest in the pony, or any others - it's all Songy's (with Trickledown Stud). I have nothing left to declare!

Yes, he went all right. At least he didn't do anything dumb or naughty - they do leave the farm with good manners. What the trainers instil into them later is another story.

Market is dire up there - only two actually sold before ours went through. He made £28K to Blandford and will be going to Ed Dunlop's.

Horse I have a share in, Kikos, runs tomorrow evening in the 19.35 at Uttoxeter. Race has cut up from the original entry of 15 to just five which is good news, however he will definitely come on for the run as this is his first outing in nearly a year (Not injured just waiting for the spring/summer ground) so I wouldn't advise anyone to steam in on him.

Hopefully he will run his usual honest race up with the pace and pick up some place money, although it isn't a great race so I live in hope!

Incidentally another from the stable (Jardin De Vienne) runs today at Southwell and is expected to go well as he has been thriving at home. Fences look to have been the making of him and the better ground also suits.

£28K not to be sniffed at in the current sit, Songy, so well done. I know it's ridiculous, in that would have been at least double three years ago, but seeing the % of returns, at least he's got a place to go to. Another wee lad for us to support!

Very best of luck to your KIKOS, Aragorn. Look forward to seeing how he does for you.

Horse I have a share in, Kikos, runs tomorrow evening in the 19.35 at Uttoxeter. Race has cut up from the original entry of 15 to just five which is good news, however he will definitely come on for the run as this is his first outing in nearly a year (Not injured just waiting for the spring/summer ground) so I wouldn't advise anyone to steam in on him.

Hopefully he will run his usual honest race up with the pace and pick up some place money, although it isn't a great race so I live in hope!

Incidentally another from the stable (Jardin De Vienne) runs today at Southwell and is expected to go well as he has been thriving at home. Fences look to have been the making of him and the better ground also suits.

Handicapper has been more than fair and only put Kikos up 1lb for his somewhat fortuitous win last week (Sam thinks he would have won if Master Nimbus hadn't fallen). Should be running at Stratford in mid or late May and we'd be hopeful given that he was not fully wound up last time.

Wow, that is a light touch from the h/cpr! Well done. Look forward to seeing him bounce in next time.

We were surprised considering the eventual second was beaten 9 lengths and we only beat him 5 lengths last time they met. He's certainly given us a chance although the circumstances of the race have contributed to his lenience. A win is a win though as they say!!! :)

Roll on Stratford.

PS Apologies for the spam but there are a couple of shares available if anyone is interested :whistle: PM me and i'll pass on details if interested.

Sounds well worth taking those up, Aragorn. If I had a few quid I'd be PM'ing you, but sadly I'm busted. Now, if anyone knows of a surefire 50-1 shot... all help gratefully received!

Only The Best is entered-up at Hexham on Saturday evening, though I reckon we'll need to see a fair bit of rain before his participation could be confirmed.

Back