Forum horse connections

It's the weather that is of more concern as he needs some cut in the ground.

If it comes then we'd have a go at the Consolation race if he got in,if not then there will be other opportunities.
Ayr has been mentioned,his dam was third in the Silver Cup a few years back.

Good luck to Roddy in the two big summer jumps races at Market Rasen with Rolling Maul and Book Em Danno.

The Plate is a race that he's enjoyed considerable success in previously and Rolling Maul would have a great chance.

Book Em Danno would also have a chance in what looks a really competitive Summe Hurdle.

An each way double is the order of the day for me.

Yay!!

I only saw the RP commentary that said BED was "down" not watching meant I had no idea what/how so I was a little concerned! I managed to catch the other race on +1 tho why was there such a delay there??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross of Honour returns to the track at Uttoxeter today, following a 14-month injury break. Hoping to take advantage of a lenient hurdle mark (9lb better in compared to fences), but concern that, being fresh, he might pull too hard early on.

Hard luck at Roscommon edgt.

Well done to the Dark Lane team.

Why has Cross Of Honour been off Michael? What are the plans for him now?

And good luck to all with other upcoming entries.

Harry Spiers , the third horse.
You must get a catchy theme tune for him Steve.
Apache found the going a tad quick running downhill at Roscommon.
Hopefully back to HIS course Mallow next week for a 5 furlong apprentice h'cap to see if he can win at 5, 6, 7, and 8 furlongs.
If so we train him for Galway Plate in 2016 to see if he can emulate the original equine Golden Fleece !

The stable is reasonably confident about Dark Lane 7.00 Lingfield. He is drawn 12 which is apparently a good draw for 6 furlong turf races.

The horse is said to be going very well at home and completely over the problem he had. Can't be super confident in a handicap but the stable thinks he has every chance. Could be an each way price.

The stable is reasonably confident about Dark Lane 7.00 Lingfield. He is drawn 12 which is apparently a good draw for 6 furlong turf races.

The horse is said to be going very well at home and completely over the problem he had. Can't be super confident in a handicap but the stable thinks he has every chance. Could be an each way price.

Now a non runner

Now a non runner
David Evans decided at the last minute to withdraw Dark Lane at Lingfield last night. There were concerns that, because the expected rain had not arrived, that the ground would be too firm for him. It was known from the first couple of races on the card that the ground was very quick so it was decided to err on the side of caution by taking him out of his race.

He is declared for Windsor on Monday. It is the 6.30 race, which is slightly better class than the Lingfield race. The jockey has been changed to Adam Kirby

Socks the jockey for Apache Gold tomorrow.
5 furlongs will test him for speed but he likes the track and ground is well watered.
One of our syndicate owns Abbazagga , runner up at 50/1 today in maiden hurdle.
Chasing will be his game long term but well done Dermot !

David Evans decided at the last minute to withdraw Dark Lane at Lingfield last night. There were concerns that, because the expected rain had not arrived, that the ground would be too firm for him. It was known from the first couple of races on the card that the ground was very quick so it was decided to err on the side of caution by taking him out of his race.

He is declared for Windsor on Monday. It is the 6.30 race, which is slightly better class than the Lingfield race. The jockey has been changed to Adam Kirby

Any new news Chef ? I see Hollie Doyle is booked.

Back