Forum horse connections

Neither was Jamie Moore, well done Rod

PS , can you find another race at Newton Abbot for him on the 14th July , as I will be in attendance.

We will be in in Market Rasen that week Brian for the Summer Plate and hurdle. Come up there instead. My birthday on the 16th:whistle:

Well done Roddy :cool:
--------------------

Our syndicate horse Dark Lane runs in Salisbury 5.30 - stable quite bullish about his e/way chances.

Well done lads, thought we might collar you late on but your fella is a tough bit of stuff. The squeals and roars from the stands made the day. Edgt...you will need to turn on the lights on the next time you are getting dressed for the races...my little fella was asking were you the man from the orange juice ad. I said "yes"

Glad to secure the services of Richard Johnson for us on Book Em Danno tomorrow at MR. The first day of Jamie Moores enforced absence was a worry but Richard solves that . I think he would be going for his 24 th winner for us.None for a long time mind

Top work lads - had missed the Cork result!!!

Ladweb goes for the four timer for Arkwright tonight at Leicester - could be ante-post fav for the Silver Cup if he takes this .
Martin

Last edited:
Best of luck to both Roddy and Arkwright.

Two for me tonight in Limerick. Si Seullement is having her third run after beating two horses in two runs so far. Needless to say we are hoping for improvement.

The frustrating Indigo Iris tries again in the 7:25. If he gets out of the stalls on terms he could go very close. Togoville and Maal I'm afraid of. He can turn the form with Hattons Cross and the other yoke.

Happy days Toddy. Got a few of the lads to invest in Portugal. May pay for a few more beers tonight!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back