Forum horse connections

A long drive up the A1 tomorrow to see Shantou Magic hopefully atone for his Carlisle lapse. A lot of weight to give away to the Radford horse, which is the one I fear.

Last edited:
Very hopeful for a big run from Primo Capitano on his chasing debut at Doncaster tomorrow. Has been schooling beautifully and stays well, so barring a mishap shouldn't be far away.

Getty runs tomorrow @ Carlisle. Top weight and will improve for the run, but he likes the track so a good starting point.

Very hopeful for a big run from Primo Capitano on his chasing debut at Doncaster tomorrow. Has been schooling beautifully and stays well, so barring a mishap shouldn't be far away.

Total disaster. Beaten before the first fence, something clearly amiss. Was slightly lame afterwards. Concerned about huge drift on Betfair in the minutes before the start, and can't help but being a bit suspicious. Steve Harman is a co-owner so the BHA will be looking at it.

Total disaster. Beaten before the first fence, something clearly amiss. Was slightly lame afterwards. Concerned about huge drift on Betfair in the minutes before the start, and can't help but being a bit suspicious. Steve Harman is a co-owner so the BHA will be looking at it.

Greatly relieved to hear the horse has a huge, painful corn at the heart of his off-fore foot, which explains his reluctance to gallop or jump. Any thoughts of skullduggery misplaced. Jockey reported that Primo changed legs and hung left going down to the start, and I can only assume this was spotted by some eagle-eyed observer, causing the drift in the betting.

Very happy with that run from Getty today. A bit buzzy earlier, but jumped well once settled. Lucy gave him a lovely ride, he's a horse who doesn't like being told when to jump! Another few yards he would have won it. Onwards. :)

Well done Roddy with Thunder and Rain yesterday. Very nice ride too by Sean. Your patience has been rewarded.

Hope Regal Diamond is ok and won't be too long in coming out for a run.

Tomorrow should be Let Be So`s day hopefully. Regal needs quite a bit more time.Probably this time next year. Then look out

Where have you been hiding old boy?

We should catch up now I'm back from the Oz stint.

Good luck with Letbeso. Any news re the one with Nicky?

Back