Forum horse connections

Well done edgt and grey delighted for you and your horse.

Good run from Ladweb Arkright - hopefully he's on the way back.

Can't wait to see Beggar's Wishes today Roddy - full brother to Williams Wishes I believe - hope he turns out to be as good.

Really pleased for the Apache lads, just keep on enjoying! Unlucky, Archie, disappointed for you but I know you get a lot more out of ownership than just the pleasure of winning. Fingers crossed.

It's not yet confirmed but it looks as if Razor's tendon has gone again. End of the road I'm afraid.

To our great surprise, the scan after Raise The Beat's last run came back clear. We don't quite know what to make of it but his career is not yet over it seems and he's entered in a race at Clonmel next week. If he gets to win another race for us his new name will be Raise The Dead.

Grey - Good to hear that RTB is sound. Hope he can get back on track.

Roddy - Sure Beggars will be fine. I suspect that was a nice bumper for the track too. Twiston-Davies seemed pretty bullish in the winners afterwards.

Un Guet Apens has suspected Colic. The have been trying for the last few days to try and rectify it without surgery. But at the moment its not looking good. He is in with the Vets at the moment and we will know more in the next 12 /24hrs. But sometimes they cant tell how bad it is until they open them up.
Typically he was going very well at home prior to becoming unwell and was almost ready to run. This sport really does knock the shite out of you.
Fingers crossed he comes out the other side but Im not hopefull.

Getty was taking a turn for the worse today so decision was made to get him into theatre. Vets have opened him up and fixed the twists etc. He's came through the op which is a huge positive. Next few days are vital though to ensure he doesn't have any further reaction. Fingers and toes crossed.

Back