Forum horse connections

An update on Getty. He is fully of meds now and back to eating and drinking well. Nature is also taking its course every day. All being well he'll be home in a few days and i never thought i'd be saying that.

"Dream Horse " (irish Field thinks so anyway ) Apache Gold returns to Limerick tomorrow 3.15
Connor King has one of his last rides in an Apprentice Handicap.
Drawn 4, once ground not holding/sticky or gluey he should be thereabouts again with luck.
I shall be at a wedding in Wexford. Such is life.

Apache Gold ran yet another fine race on Saturday, just being done on the line after seeming to have done enough. He's giving us a brilliant time.

Making me smile when I read this thread lately. With Getty pulling through, all connections horses running well. I hope I have a bigger smile tomorrow after Olly's run. This thread is making me feel positive. ;)

Oliver's Gold entered in a chase & hurdle at Wetherby on Wednesday. The hurdle race looks likely, looking at jockey bookings. Olly finished 6th in this race last year btn just over 7 lengths. He will have a 7lb claimer on and the handicapper has dropped him 1lb so effectively he's 8lb better off if he goes for the hurdle option, which should see him thereabouts if all is well with him.

I see they've opted for the Chase. Chances?

Well done Oliver's Gold! Should give you some more good times in the future Chef. Good luck!
The warm feeling generated on this page enticed me into a small e.w wager on Oliver's Gold. That's my Annual Members badge, received yesterday, all paid for.:D

Thanks all the dream has finally come true. Although I had wins with other horses I've been involved with, the dream has always been to be involved in one that can win over fences. The hairs are still standing on the back of neck. Great feeling and a 'Great Horse' t be involved with. Thanks Olly :<3: :adore:

Nicely done.

I shall ask his former owners tomorrow whether they had a bet on him for old times sake as they have Port Lairge running at Brighton.

We have Ladweb hoping to build on his last run at Sandown, hopefully he'll break well enough from the stalls to get a decent posse and attempt to go one better than in the corresponding race two years ago.

The winner that day was Waseem Faris who won the 0-85 at Nottingham today.

Fantastic stuff SC. I was say in work today thinking I'm sure I meant to back a horse today. Unfortunately, i forgot about it :( Well done again!

Back