Forum horse connections

Amazing how cruel this game can be , five years ago myself and partner decided we wouldn't insure our horses any more as too expensive. Five years no problem. Discussing this and being quietly pleased we did the the right thing just two weeks ago. Then we lose Red Six and yesterday the vet discovers Serious cancer in Regal Diamond. Two of our best horses lost in two weeks. Bollocks

Really sorry to hear that Roddy. I honestly don't know what to say.

I thought you had built up a team of good horses so to be cut back in such cruel fashion just isn't fair.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Roddy.

Cornborough runs 7.40 Aintree. It looks a very competitive race but he is in fine form at home. Hopefully he'll run well.

Good luck SC :)

An - when I looked into it for my mare ( a million years ago!) I was told as a general rule of thumb it was 10% of the value of the horse and it didn't cover anything that didn't happen while the horse was in training. I doubt it's changed a huge amount since but it should be easy enough to find out...

Apache Gold returns to Cork tomorrow.
Thankfully the rain has come but drawn 17 he will be in the river Blackwater for the first part of the race and 8.5 furlongs could be too far for him.
John Joe in great form however and his horses doing well also.

Back