Forum horse connections

It was never a 2yo pedigree, del, so just as well he can take the time needed and reappear fit and well next year. Hope the yard gets over whatever it is lurking around.

Home safe, Del, and after having to stand in the wind for a good six or seven minutes while they farted around with a couple of very naughty horses who'll now need stalls tests. Given that, he ran a decent race for you and I'm sure Ben will be pleased with him.

Roddy - is that your partner in crime? Nice pix of young Michael next to PB's old-time THL! How long has he been around? It seems like forever!

You mean Alan. ? Yes forever it seems. Used to be with Llewellyn.

Home safe, Del, and after having to stand in the wind for a good six or seven minutes while they farted around with a couple of very naughty horses who'll now need stalls tests. Given that, he ran a decent race for you and I'm sure Ben will be pleased with him.

Roddy - is that your partner in crime? Nice pix of young Michael next to PB's old-time THL! How long has he been around? It seems like forever!

No Kri, not my partner, sponsor or something. The guy in the red tie owns Long Run

Thanks, Roddy - I don't know if I mean Alan as I've long forgotten his name! But he's been around forever and doesn't seem to age at all. Spooky... !

The chap in the red tie (Long Run's owner) is Robert Waley-Cohen of Upton Viva Stud. He's also chairman of the Point-To-Point Authority (PPA).

5/2 2nd fav with Bet365, slightly bigger on Betfair but not to much money. Can see it going off shorter than 5/2, Good Luck!

Small drift to 7/2 on the exchanges, Bet365 knocked out to 3/1, no significant support for anything else though.

Kikos is out again tomorrow in the 5pm at Stratford. Not had the best luck there this season and he's only been dropped 1lb for his last run but we thought that was an improvement on his Worcester effort and we're going to drop him out a bit tomorrow to give him a bit more time in his race. Sam Jones takes the ride and we'd be hopeful rather than confident. He only faces five so we should pick up a few quid in place money regardless as he rarely runs a bad race.

NO PANIC very steady throughout - were the goggles an improvement or not, Roddy? Back safely, but the winner went a heck of a strong pace which was hard to chase down over that distance.

Think we will leave them off next time Kri. Ballyvesey should go close today. Not easy to watch it in Sri Lanka I am finding. Racing not allowed though everybody bets off a daily printed sheet on UK and Irish Racing.Where do they watch it

Do they get it through a radio broadcast, possibly? Otherwise I suppose they can go online as subscribers. Aren't you supposed to be having a quiet, restful time?! Perhaps a morning's sail out to fish, barbecue the catch for lunch, nice beach-side full-body massage with coconut oil, snooze, shower, cocktails before dinner on the terrace...

Not here for a quiet time Kri. My boys are playing cricket against some Sri lankan selected sides. Today they had the honour of playing at Kandis Test Ground.Fantastic experience for them and me.Ballvesey ran well didn`t according to the report?

My, that's got to be a thrill for you all, RO. Hope your lads are having a wonderful time and doing well. I missed BALLYVESEY's run due to a neighbour coming to the door and wittering on, so I missed a fair bit of racing anyway, I'm sorry to say.

Grand, wasn't it, Martin? Really pleased for Chris and Alastair - the little horse looked covered in sand and came through a pretty big-size field to win very comfortably. And at 25-1!! Where are my brains these days? Not a penny on, while with POCKETWOOD cantering in t'other day, I know the yard's going through one of its 'up' periods!

Kimberlite King runs in the 3.35 at Down Royal today. tHe softer the better. We would have preferred to start him off over 2m4f to put less pressure on his jumping but this race is ideal for him, albeit a little short. Robbie Power rides as he has done some schooling with him. He will just try to get him jumping the first three and see where he is after that. He is a betting in running horse and if he's close enough at half way he should run well. We think he is well handicapped and the softer the better.

Know No Fear returns to Wolves tonight (6.40) with Fergus up. We have Piper's Piping to beat, but there is enough pace on for him and least he will get a ride tonight unlike last Wednesday.

Kimberlite King runs in the 3.35 at Down Royal today. tHe softer the better. We would have preferred to start him off over 2m4f to put less pressure on his jumping but this race is ideal for him, albeit a little short. Robbie Power rides as he has done some schooling with him. He will just try to get him jumping the first three and see where he is after that. He is a betting in running horse and if he's close enough at half way he should run well. We think he is well handicapped and the softer the better.

Best of luck with him - we will all be watching!!!:thumbsup:

Back