Forum horse connections

Quattro ran well and Jamie rode a decent race. I think we were quite unlucky. We had the jolly beaten earlier.
Our two at MR should go close tonight. Have you worked out where Book`em Dannos name comes from Kri?

Indeed, a very good run, Roddy. It's a bit frustrating that Quattrocento also got second the other day, but they're in fine form.

Don`t forget Ballyvesey is only 6,the youngest in the race by a longway. The Bechers at Aintree ( which he should have won this year )and the GN 2013. Get your money on if you can. What an absolutely great horse

SC, great reply to Book`em Danno

Don`t forget Ballyvesey is only 6,the youngest in the race by a longway. The Bechers at Aintree ( which he should have won this year )and the GN 2013. Get your money on if you can. What an absolutely great horse

GN 2013? What about GN 2012?

Trend Line goes today in the 8.10 Windsor. First time up in a handicap not sure about the rating over this trip but she will popped out and front run so we will try to utilise her stamina. Obviously she is getting 12lbs wfa and being a filly so hopefully that could be the difference. The race did have a nice each way shape to it but low and behold now down to 7 runners so will just be backing her to win. Not gonna have a strong bet but pch's horses generally running well. On a side note his runner in the 2.45 is expected to win.

His consistency has been absolutely amazing. He jumps fantastic and he's got the heart of a lion. The baby I saw at Brightwells Sale is looking like a real man. Well done Roddy. There's a big staying chase in the locker somewhere in the future.

I reckon you could be on the right track with 2013 though as I reckon he'll need the extra 12 months in his legs to truly get the trip.

You might need his handicap mark to come down a bit by then though!!! :)

I'll be back for Rasen, see you there.

His consistency has been absolutely amazing. He jumps fantastic and he's got the heart of a lion. The baby I saw at Brightwells Sale is looking like a real man. Well done Roddy. There's a big staying chase in the locker somewhere in the future.

I reckon you could be on the right track with 2013 though as I reckon he'll need the extra 12 months in his legs to truly get the trip.

You might need his handicap mark to come down a bit by then though!!! :)

I'll be back for Rasen, see you there.

What to put in the Plate though

Copper Dock runs in the 7:30 tonight at Leopardstown. Drawn in the car park and the trip wouldn't be ideal. Despite that I wouldn't put anyone off having a small ew interest even though the price isn't fantastic.

Back