Forum horse connections

Thanks folks, was a monstrous thrill after waiting since November 2009 - Cantoris was there to witness my roaring - that puts the wheels back on the bike!!:D

Thats the beauty of racing, last Friday evening the wheels were off the bike, the dummy and rattle were out of the pram, and all was doom and gloom in the world!! A nice winner and all is rosey in the garden again! A long wait all the same, well done on the perseverance.

Thanks folks, was a monstrous thrill after waiting since November 2009 - Cantoris was there to witness my roaring - that puts the wheels back on the bike!!:D

Jasus I was so embarrassed inside the final furlong as OTB was jumping around so much the binoculars flew off, the iPhone was hitting the deck and he threatened to dance a jig and strip naked on the way to the winners enclosure. thankfully, he was wearing a three piece suit and by the time he got to the winners enclosure he hadn't got much further than the waistcoat and was then more interested in leading in his winner. Some craic lads and great to see such "naked" enthusiasm :lol: The celebratory bulmers was nice as we decided which of the Katies we preferred in the bumper. OTB and I both agreed :whistle:

There are two pictures of the happy owner, with all three pieces of the suit in place, on the leopardstown.com site. One is on the podium and the other in the winners enclosure.

There are two pictures of the happy owner, with all three pieces of the suit in place, on the leopardstown.com site. One is on the podium and the other in the winners enclosure.

Don't show Trudi those pictures or she'll be on a plane to Cork....

I have a few ready to come into a new syndicate and I'm thinking of buying at the August NH sale at Tatts. Ideally, I'll need a few more to commit before we buy so I'm throwing out the opportunity to anyone on here interested in joining in.

They went a fair old clip, I thought - don't know if that's what did for WYGIG, but I was disappointed for the dear horse. I hope he's all right, RO, no gurgling or anything, but he did struggle away at the end, the sweet boy.

Didn`t jump Kri. Don`t know why but he did it once before. Thankfully we had the mare running later and got it all back and then some. Thank God

Back