Forum horse connections

Diddums will have his penultimate run of the year today at Lingfield and I hope he puts in a bold show. He will then head to Folkestone on Sunday (next week) for what will be his final run for the year, and will then be turned out for the winter. As Kri says, he is very redoubtable in that he certainly is worthy of pride and hopefully he can be as much fun next year.

Prohibition may have found the race came too soon for him, but he was very flat and didn't seem right, we'll get the vets to look at him on Tuesday to make sure nothing is too badly wrong.

Clone Devil well less said the better, but he is a sweet horse. for some mad reason it has been decided to give him a break and see what the winter brings and if he can show something on the aw in jan and feb and if not give him away.

Peachez will go to Warwick a week Tuesday for her next run all being well, whilst Evergreen Forest who is now fluent in French will go to Kempton on Tuesday, Tom Queally takes the reigns.

Book Em Danno wins well for Roddy on his hurdles debut at Market Rasen in spite of some ropey jumping. He has plenty of potential.

That is just fantabuloso news about BOOK 'EM - super job. Good luck with your expanding string, Chris - I haven't had a look at the Results in the RP online yet, so don't know if further well dones are in order, but great to see young and very capable Katia up with Alastair alongside going down the horsewalk tonight. Wish you every success with what's coming out shortly, of course. I think DIDDUMS is a smashing wee fellow - a very sincere horse who never sells you short on effort.

Well done Roddy - he looks like one to look forward with !

Copper Dock runs in the 3:35 at Dundalk and has his chance. We suspected he wouldn't act around Galway and he didn't. We are very fortunate to get in today and with just 8:06 on his back he will think he's loose. Drawn very well in 5 our biggest concern will be a lack of pace and the fact that he is so fresh he is bouncing around at home and may pull too hard which he is inclined to do. I believe the 12/1 freely available is fair and would give him a sporting EW chance. Good luck if you play!!

Well done Roddy - good luck OTB & Flame - hope I haven't missed anyone its getting busy on this thread - Oh and good luck Dick Turpin tomorrow.

From HRIs calendar registrations this week

"Rattle The Latch '08 - Barry Doyle,
Sean Foran, Anthony Davitt, James Greenan"

Is this the start of a beautiful relationship between Del and OTB??

Great run from COPPER DOCK to finish 4th just now at Dundalk - it had to be a given that the Mark Johnston horse wasn't travelling for the nice scenery, and he scooched in, but that was a fine run from the big bay.

Yes, it was a decent run. They went fast early, which allowed those well drawn to make the most of their advantage.

Wednesday at Hereford Whereveryougoigo tries to pay for my holiday in the hcap hurdle. Denis O`Regan will be stroking him home I hope

Back