Forum horse connections

The two-year old that I'm essentially racing manager for now runs at Brighton next Wednesday afternoon.

Gaul Wood, trained by Tom Dascombe will be making his debut for us. Absolutely no idea what to expect.

PEACHEZ zoooooms in just now at Bath for Flame! Another confident ride from claimer Amy Scott.

Look forward to seeing your baby, Gamla. I do think that Brighton's a bit of an eye-popping start for a debut 2 y.o., but if he handles the course, he'll handle anywhere! Really hope we'll be popping the corks for you and your group.

Yay indeed - if you see the replay, the wee horse comes zipping up on the outside and just whacks them into touch, no problem at all. Really great sight to see, and must've been a fabulous feeling for young Amy. I've got to say that Chris is really setting the young lasses up with some good regular opportunities, and they are repaying him well. Amy and Katia Scallan (who must weigh all of three stone) are doing very well with his horses.

Last edited:
Sorry for lateness but Trend Line runs in the 5.30 Newbury. Ideally she needs a step up in trip but she'll be front run today with Jimmy onboard to try and make it a real test. She is improving and 14/1 seems a fair price

The two-year old that I'm essentially racing manager for now runs at Brighton next Wednesday afternoon.

Gaul Wood, trained by Tom Dascombe will be making his debut for us. Absolutely no idea what to expect.

Won't run on Wednesday as it's going to be like a road at Brighton. Likely to go to Leicester on Sunday or Wolverhampton on Monday or Wednesday.

Sail Home runs tomorrow over 1m4f at Southwell, personally think she needs 1m4f and has ran well there before but has put some poor runs in now and looking for her to bounce back.

Don't blame your trainer for GAUL WOOD as a n/r. It's been baking and today is especially fierce. You want to hold onto your 2 y.o., not risk a stress fracture or jarring. Best of luck to her in future and to SAIL HOME tomorrow, Gamla.

SAIL HOME tired badly down the straight but was looking bright enough into the last turn, Gamla. Hope she's all right - she looked to finish around 9th. Personally, I always think that 12f at Southwell looks and quite possibly feels like about 20f anywhere else, if the harrow's gone into on the track, and seems to suck the life out of all but those who like it fetlock deep.

Last edited:
Diddums is back to Brighton today and tomorrow. Finally has his fast ground, back to his last winning mark on a course that suits him. A big field with lots of pace, and well drawn and well in here. No weight on his back and I think he'll make his odds look very wrong today, and hopefully will go close in what is a very well supported race in which Brighton deserve a massive pat on the back for having a normal horses race for exceptional prize money which has a first place prize of just over 9k.

Back