Forum horse connections

Wednesday at Hereford Whereveryougoigo tries to pay for my holiday in the hcap hurdle. Denis O`Regan will be stroking him home I hope

I don't mean to be nosey, Roddy, but in order to assess how much to have on it would be useful to know where you're hoping to go on holiday. :ninja:

despite Evergreen Forest being very disappointing, Clone Devil finally decided to show a bit of what he shows us at home to fly home in 5th in the nursery at Kempton last night, beaten about 1.5L with his rider putting up a lb overweight. Really pleased with him.

Zhukhov runs this evening in Bellewstown over 5f which will be on the sharp side for him. He has form over C&D, we were hoping for more rain but the ground there is decent good ground. He himself will decide whether he wants to have a go or not so beware. Colin claims 7lbs off him so he runs off his lowest mark in about four years (equivalent of 51). He has won a premier handicap up the Curragh but is now a lesser light. I would dearly love him to get one last win and retire him properly this time. He has been a fantastic servant and we have kept him in his box practically full-time for the last two weeks to get him bouncing. I dont know where the money has come from this morning as I havent backed him yet but heres hoping. You could get involved in more forelone 20/1 shots.;)

Zhukhov runs this evening in Bellewstown over 5f which will be on the sharp side for him. He has form over C&D, we were hoping for more rain but the ground there is decent good ground. He himself will decide whether he wants to have a go or not so beware. Colin claims 7lbs off him so he runs off his lowest mark in about four years (equivalent of 51). He has won a premier handicap up the Curragh but is now a lesser light. I would dearly love him to get one last win and retire him properly this time. He has been a fantastic servant and we have kept him in his box practically full-time for the last two weeks to get him bouncing. I dont know where the money has come from this morning as I havent backed him yet but heres hoping. You could get involved in more forelone 20/1 shots.;)

The money is mine, im taking the prices to annoy you.

A €10 double on Roddy's Whereveryougoigo and OTB's Zhukhov will pay for rather a nice holiday. So you know what you have to do, gents, best of luck with both of them.

Right, not quite a gent, but off to Wm. Hill's emporium of chance to try that out, Grey. Do I claim my refund from you if there's a system failure?

Right, not quite a gent, but off to Wm. Hill's emporium of chance to try that out, Grey. Do I claim my refund from you if there's a system failure?

The gents I was addressing were OTB and Roddy. Regarding your trip to WH, please remember that the value of your investments may go down as well as up. :)

:D

Well Im currently trying to work out how to do a treble thingy on my Paddypower app wotsit - might try the double there as well (as PP will let me do 10p bets - me being last of the big spenders!!)

Well done with CD Flame - I did smile when I saw that he had run so well :)

Grey, oh yes, I've had plenty of practice with the 'down' bit! It'll be a flaming miracle, akin to that neat trick with the loaves and fishes, if the double goes in, but in the spirit of wishing our dear forumites good luck, I'll have a go, anyway.

Troodles, you little show-off! Paddypower app wotsits, indeed. Next thing you'll be telling me you've got a Raspberry.

lol, nope, no raspberry or blueberry (as my friends gran calls them!) Ive got one of these new fangled I-phone things which is great (though the touch screen isnt desperately clean with what I do with my hands!)

worked out how to do multiple bets on it though, and have put Whereveryougoigo in an each way double with Norbit who runs at Folkestone tonight. Fingers crossed for everyone with runners today !!!! :)

Ooh, yes, the dear wee Norbster goes, too, doesn't he? Maybe I'll make it a treble somersault with forward pike?

I've just realised I got strong-armed at Glorious Goodwood into taking out an account with Sunderlands! Just found the a/c card, so will now tootle off to rake in those zillions...

And you, ducks - who knows, between us we might be on the road to riches...

... whey-hey! Three little piggies just went flying past!

Coolagad Wonder, winner just now at Fontwell, was bred by Sheikh and owned by him until earlier this year.

Well done Sheikh,havent managed to breed a winner myself yet,although working with an 8 times winning mare and having used Karinga Bay, Flemensfirth * 3 times and Kayf Tara plus a couple of others. Tough job:cool:

That's the bitchin' bit - Songsheet and I used a multiple-winning mare with a touch of black type, and her genes definitely haven't transferred to the offspring! It seems that if the mare's don't, no matter how nice the stallion is, it's an uphill battle.

Yes Kri agree. The mare had courage in abundance and I was hoping just a bit of this would get through to go with the class and pace of the stallions.Got a few growing now that look good mind.

I'm afraid I won't ever know what it's like to see the offspring of mine. Apparently Simpson Millar was very coltish before and during his last race and a decision or should I say incision has been made, so next time he sees a racecourse he'll be two stones lighter.

Just as well that men's job performances aren't treated the same way, isn't it?

"I'm sorry, Smithers, but this is the third consecutive year your team's not hit the company's goals. I should cancel that wedding, if I were you."

Kri, if I get out of Hurricane Irene,currently threatening to shorten my breeding owners career, I`ll look forward to her courage prevailing sooner or later. Why didn`t I go to Porthcawl

Back