Forum horse connections

Book em Danno running at MR Sunday and Catch the Fire running at Ffos Las. Do you think I can borrow PN`s Jetranger. Guess its going to be a TV job.Both should run really well

I have a small interest in Bankcity who makes his debut in the Fontwell bumper tomorrow. His dam is a prolific producer of winners over the sticks in France, so he might be half-decent in time. Tomorrow's race though is very hot for a Fontwell bumper, and I'll be quite happy if he finishes in the mid-division.

Got 5 runners at Wolves tonight. Best chance Pipers Piping who is flying at home, Know No Fear should run his race, whilst the others are horses we are still learning about.

Request for all the Irish members. If anyone spots a decent bumper where the placed horses could be of interest for the future....and could be bought.....let me know. I'm itching to buy something but have limited resources.

Request for all the Irish members. If anyone spots a decent bumper where the placed horses could be of interest for the future....and could be bought.....let me know. I'm itching to buy something but have limited resources.

What's the commission? - what about a decent ptp horse? I have heard a couple of rumours about "machines" who have recently ran in and not won ptp's?

What's the commission? - what about a decent ptp horse? I have heard a couple of rumours about "machines" who have recently ran in and not won ptp's?

Commission? How about a free lunch when it wins a race?

There are loads of machines in point to points. That's the problem. Form can be very very erratic. One going in Brightwells next week and I thought we might be able to get it. Nothing special as know the lad that won on him the last day. But they are looking for north of 70k for him!! Not today.

Commission? How about a free lunch when it wins a race?

There are loads of machines in point to points. That's the problem. Form can be very very erratic. One going in Brightwells next week and I thought we might be able to get it. Nothing special as know the lad that won on him the last day. But they are looking for north of 70k for him!! Not today.

Will keep my ear to the ground.:ninja:

Good luck to all those with runners I shall be watching them closely.

Our horse Red Skipper will made his debut over fences in the first at Carlisle on Monday - our hopes are he gets round safely but he's likely to face Bold Sir Brian whom I have been hearing good things about.

Battling close second for Flame's KNOW NO FEAR a few minutes ago at Wolverhampton, in the Hanagan vs de Sousa scrap (de Sousa nudging this one).

They all ran a bit green, one way or the other, so I hope you're not displeased with his effort today, Roddy. Far from tailed off and really just learning how to run - I'm sure he'll be building on today and doing well for you. Great to see a newbie out for a forum member and, vicariously, the forum.

Thanks Kri. He actually scoped poorly after the race. Must have picked something up ,He was fine and clean on the Tues. Should be good in a week with some antibiotics.

Could well explain the wee wobbly bits at the end, then! Bless - hope he's springing back to full health very soon.

Cross of Honour runs in the fiercely competitive bumper tomorrow, the best race of its type since Aintree. It's impossible to have any great degree of confidence given the strength of the opposition, but the track will suit and I'm just hoping for a bold show.

and Know no Fear - hes running at Wolves. Dont know if the other two are Flames as well (though as he seems to own 3/4 of the Lidderdale horses these days I expect so !!!)

good luck everyone :)

ha ha Trudi;

Yea I have three runners tomorrow, Basil (Fault) needs to learn to switch off, so hopefully a drop into a seller where they will go a strong pace and give him a chance to drop in will suit, whilst I'm expecting Salaaheb to go close in the claimer. She is a very nice filly and she didn't run too badly on debut for Mark Johnston in a maiden in which the winner has gone on to be placed in a listed race, the 2nd and 3rd have placed in further competitive maidens, the 5th was placed next time, and the 6th has won. On her 2nd start and her first for me, we dropped her back to 5f to sharpen her up and I personally feel she will have been stuffy. She despite finishing last ran a pleasing race over an inadequate trip and in her work with Triple Salchow (ran well on debut at Kempton last week) and Addazero (Unraced gelding), she has been looking in good form. The step up to a mile will suit her down to the ground today and I just didn't see the point of running in a maiden. She works to about 65-70 at home, and that just isn't good enough to win a maiden at present. This claimer will take something of that capacity to win and given she is in for 10k, I wouldn't expect anyone to claim her even if she were to win. I don't think she'll be that far away and would be hopeful of getting in the frame.

Know No Fear is about as tough as they come and he likes it here at Wolves and is in great form. He is top weight against lesser rivals today and I feel he is equally effective over this trip than he is over 7f. I would expect him to once again go very close, and he is then likely to head to Kempton on Friday with Leonna Mayor on board who is probably one of the most underrated 7lb claimers around.

Haven't been able to keep up with all the runners on here lately but I have noticed it's Chris Beeks birthday tomorrow. Hope it's a Resplendent one at Lingfield. Will you be there Krizon?

Good runs from Know No Fear, Book 'Em Danno and a good effort from Cross of Honour, plenty of winners to come out of that race I think.

Vincitore ventures into handicap company at Ascot tomorrow in an attempt to record a hat-trick. The course will suit, he will benefit from not having to make the running, but as a novice I can't help feeling he's being pitched in at the deep end. Fingers crossed!

Back